bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

then i wouldn't be concerned. she's probably both mentally and physcially still getting used to the fact that she's not all cozied up inside you surrounded by fluid. that would be a very weird transition and i can imagine it would take awhile to get used to. after all, she spent about 8 months in there and hasn't even spent two weeks out here. life as she knows it has been completely turned upside down!

Yea maybe so..

I'm so scared for tomorrow that they gonna tell me something is wrong..

chances are that everything is fine and this will just bring you peace of mind. just keep in mind that they may want to do some testing depending on what they observe, so you might not get a lot of answers tomorrow...but you'll definitely be moving in the right direction. is lance going with you?

No he is got to work he took off 16 days in the last month so he needs a good check but mom is coming..

Yea I figured they might suggest genetic testing.,

Omg did u know bentlie has boobs like get nipple is swollen... I googled it and they say it from my hormones inside womb same reason her peach is swollen... Crazy!!

I forgot to tell u that if u bored I would go take a bath and shave everything.. It just so happened I shaved everything the morning of and washed my hair :)

yeah- both boys and girls often come out with swollen breasts and genitals because of all the hormones. it's really common.

i'm thinking of waiting until i start having contractions to shave because i don't want to be all itchy and uncomfortable and then have prickly stubble during labor.

Yea good point...

They asked me that right away if I was shaved down below...

really? i wonder why they asked that...you'd think they deal with all different varieties of grooming

I guess to k ow if they needed to get the razor out lol

oh...makes sense.

well...up early again. i guess no matter what time i go to bed i don't get more than 4 and a half hours of sleep. now if only i could get people to stop telling me to sleep while i can.

annie- have you checked in with oct/nov babies yet? it's the same group of ladies from our nov. due dates group. here's the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1396477-october-november-2012-babies.html

Sorry girl u didnt sleep much that's a bummer.
Know I haven't checked in with them yet..

I'm at get demonology appt I'm so nervous....

How r things over there?

how'd the appointment go??? did you get any information whatsoever or was it more of just a consultation.

things here are fine. just the same as they have been. i'm about to have some hot chocolate.

Mm hot chocolate sounds lovely?!!!!!!!

Well the dr apt went well th only thing she is concerned about is th leg with the wine stain can grow faster are slower than the other so we need to keep a eye on that but as of now everything is normal:.
They don't think the crease on her hand is assticoated with anything.. The one above her eye is common and it will go away:.. She said she has no signs of downs and they want to start laser treatment now.. It's going to be the last Monday of every month but we r going to wait to start it in December but we r gonna talk more about it tonight...

I'm debating either to do it t not..

They won't do it when she is a toddler

Wow Annie, well I'm really glad that things went well and that overall Bentlie is healthy! Told you so! :happydance: She is a beautiful little girl, wine stain or not.

Bex, put on your bravest face and book that acupuncture! you're going to have a baby, for crying out loud, I'm pretty sure you can handle a couple little pokes! :haha:

Well I am *finally* starting to spot/bleed. I went to another hospital nearby to see about doing an HSG there, and their process is a bit more straightforward (or so it seems). She is going to try to get me in next Thursday!! That would be awesome, as I have my FS appointment over the phone on the Friday. It would be so good to get all these results so that I don't have to make another appointment later on. Then we'll FINALLY know what my uterus looks like. So keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies!

Also, I have been looking into more acupuncture schools, and I am so excited about the prospect! Ugh, now that I have been thinking about it I just can't see myself finishing my PhD. Sounds kind of sad, but I feel like it's making me miserable. I just hate the idea of having to take out student loans, though. Seems like the only way to get it done in a reasonable amount of time though. If you go straight through (no summers) you can do the acupuncture diploma in 2 years.

that's all really great news!!!! you must be so relieved! i'm really happy for you guys! you'll definitely have a lot to be thankful for tomorrow! :happydance:

as far as the laser treatments, after you told us about bentlie's birthmarks, i did a whole bunch of reading up on port wine stains and the laser treatments seem to be really safe an effective when done early.

hope! that's great news about the hsg! how exciting!!!

i'm glad you feel so excited about acupuncture. i feel like taking out another student loan wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if it's going to lead to something that will be productive and fulfilling for you!

Thanks Bex! I'll keep you posted on if I can get in. Ohh man it would be so great just to know that we have done every investigation possible!

Yep, you're right. I actually have ZERO student debt right now so it would be the only loan under my name. So that's not too bad! Plus I would hopefully be able to work part time to at least reduce the cost of the program. Jamie's salary would be able to support our living, which would be a huge help.

Most schools offer the acu certificate for $22,000-30,000. So, basically the cost of a new car. When I think of it in those terms it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all!

and just think of the potential long term payoffs- especially if you were able to open your own office someday. you get a great return on your investment.

Well Bentlie weight check not so good... She didn't gain r lose any and she still weighs 5lb 10 oz.. I got to go back sat for another weight check.. I'm so worried,

what do they do if she doesn't gain weight by then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->