bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Start running test..

She is having good bm and is keeping it down so why is she not gaining

do you know what kinds of tests they're going to do?

Annie, sorry Bentlie is not gaining. My stepsister had her baby full term and she only weighed 5lb 13oz at birth. When she was 3 months old she only weighed about 8 or 9 lbs. She is still SO small, in the 5th percentile or something like that for her age (even though she is 1 year now). But she is a perfectly healthy baby, and as far as everyone can tell is developing perfectly normally! Bentlie may just be a tiny baby. But I will keep my fingers crossed for good news from the tests.

Bex - I think so too! I read that the average salary for acupuncturists in canada is $70,000-120,000! That seems crazy high to me. But yeah, it would make the loan a worthwhile investment. We shall see.

Well I started full out bleeding, and I already passed a teeny tiny little sac. I still think that counts as a chemical (I read some study online that said you still get sacs in a chemical) but I'm going to check with my FS about it. Anyway, I am just glad that it's over. It has pretty much been like a normal period so far; let's hope it stays that way.

Ironically, my Detect5 tests (and other ICs) arrived today. Woo hoo. *rolls eyes*

ugh. i'm sorry, hope. i really hope your hsg might give you some kind of explanation.

I hope so too, but at the same time I'm scared! What if I have to get surgery? Or worse, what if the results show I can never have a baby? :nope:

Hey guys sorry I been MIA. Nothing much to report here. Baby's doing fine. Still head down and I hope she stays that way.

Hope and Annie sorry you both have to go through all the hard stuff you have to deal with.

Wow Bexx you must be growing a little impatient. Maybe sprout is waiting for the full moon.

hope- i'm just so sure you're going to be able to have children (PLURAL). and they're going to be beautiful and smart!

jumik- we've missed you! glad you're well! i certainly am beginning to grow impatient...very impatient. i won't be waiting until the next full moon because they're inducing me monday if nothing's happened. this kiddo needs to get the show on the road and its own!!!

Oh! exciting and scary at the same time! Either way you gonna finally see him/her by Monday. Can't wait! I'm hoping I don't go late at all especially after Christmas. I want my little girl before Christmas.

i didn't realize how hard it would be to go late. i even convinced myself that's i'd be late and it still hasn't stopped me from going completely crazy over these last three days!

I could imagine. You don't want them to come too early because of all the possible risks but waiting and wondering if things will ever start on its own could be just as nerve wrecking.

No I have no idea what mind of test they r gonna run... I'm praying god gives me a break n helps me threw this...
How r u feeling??

I'm hurting quite bad... Thank goodness mom is here...

what's hurting? your incision site or something else? do you still have your pain meds you can take?

i'm doing okay. i'm trying to keep my patience with all of this, but it's getting more difficult every day! must. stay. sane. :wacko:

Bexxc, Sorry you are going a little crazy. I really think you should try to get in for Acu if you can! you might find it seriously relaxing, and if it gets you starting labour, you'll save yourself the pitocin experience. Or there's always the ol' castor oil trick. not sure if that works, but might be worth a shot.

Also - thank you for your kind comment. :hugs: I hope so. I see that in my life too, so it's going to be really hard to cope if we can't make it happen. But of course, there is always adoption, and we have talked about that. We had a serious discussion about it the other day and we decided we won't start looking into adoption until I'm at least 30. If we're still miscarrying (whether on our own or through fertility treatments) with no babies by then, then we'll talk about it. But up until then (and even after), I still have time. So yeah - if nothing happens by the time we're 30, we'll consider initiating the adoption process. Plus, adoption agencies apparently have a rule that you have to be married for at least 3 years before you can adopt. LOL! So that will pretty much take us to 30.

Jumik, nice to see you on here! Glad you are feeling well and baby's where she should be!

Annie, sorry you're having some pain :( If it's really impairing your ability to function, or if it feels even a little bit unusual, you should definitely talk to your doctor.

morgan and i were starting to look into adoption too in the event that the two ivf cycles we were saving for failed. i really only had one major concern about it- morgan's parents. they're...um...well, i guess there's no nice way to put it. they're on the more racist side of things. i'm not the kind of person to wait around for 10 years for a white baby because i wouldn't give a crap what the baby looked like, but i always feared they would treat our children differently if they weren't white. i know that's just horrible, but that's the way they are. we all hate it.

I understand. My ex boyfriend's dad was really racist. Really nice man, but he made all kinds of comments about people of essentially any other race all the time. He's not a bad person but I think he was just brought up in a family/generation that accepted and promoted that kind of talk. My grandpa was actually the same. My first boyfriend (when i was 13, lol) was black, and my grandpa called me up and gave me a stern "talking to". I was fuming. My mom basically agreed that it was inappropriate, but said that was just how his generation was raised. Certainly is frustrating. I feel very glad that many younger generations are much more intolerant of that kind of thinking and behaviour!

Well I took one of my new high sensitivity ICs (10miu) and one of the regular ICs... and there is still a line. So i guess I do still have some HCG in me? They both look the same though, lol. I'm pretty sure it's just a packaging scam! I won't pay the extra $ for the high sensitivity ones again!

i'm sorry about your tests! how disappointing!

i'm also really thankful people have become more tolerant. now if only we could swing both sets of parents on the gay marriage topic, the world would be hunky dory!

Haha, yep. Honestly, some of the gay couples I know are my *favourite* couples in the world. I feel pretty proud that Canada was one of the first places to legalize! Too bad our current Prime Minister is ruining our country's international reputation these days, ugh. :grr:

some of the gay couples we know make better parents than the straight couples we know!

Seriously! I have a friend (woman) who is married to another woman, and they are the kindest, most caring, tolerant, open-minded, giving people that I know. They plan to have lots of kids but are having some challenges navigating the adoption world. They wanted to adopt internationally, but so many countries have bans against gay couples, AND apparently against overweight/obese people (which is another category that they unfortunately fall into). Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->