bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hope I'm sorry about the clotting disorder.,,
Slap me if I'm wrong buy maybe its the reason why u keep mc?
Maybe once ur on Meds all ur problems fix??

I was 5.5 cm on last check and I've got another coming up soon. Water hasn't broken yet but we are making progress! I <3 my epidural.

Hope- this could be great news. Finding a problem means finding a solution. I'm so excited for you as silly as that might sound!

Whoa! I just had another internal...8.5

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Sprout is coming!

Annie hope you get answers and good solutions soon!

Hope I've read of people on other forums who miscarried due to blood clotting issues eventually having a successful pregnancy after taking baby aspirin. Have you heard of it or tried it before. My mind actually ran on this some time aback but I don't know why I never mentioned it.:dohh:

Ohhhhhh I hope I'm awake when you announce sprout's arrival. It's 11:30 p.m. here what time is it there?

Omg Bex!!!! In so anxious!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see him!!!!

How was the epi?
I told u it was Awsome!!

Fully dilated, they broke my water and I'm waiting for the urge to push. I'm sooooo nervous! My heart rate is up lol

Wow girl ur water broke late!!

It's all gonna be over before u know it!!
I was so scared too but it was so worth it!!!!!!

Feel ur belly how flabby it is once water breaks!!

Eep! I crept upstairs where we get our "good" internet signal, so glad I was able to come on! But I think we're gonna head to bed soon so I may have to wait until tomorrow for an update!

Bex, all the best my dear!! You are going to do wonderfully! Can't wait to meet Sprout!!!

xoxoxox

It's a boy! Eli Morgan is here! More details after I get some sleep! I've been up for 25 hours!

Congratulations Bexx. Glad you had the birthing experience you wanted (no inductions) and the son you were hoping for.

Ahhhhh, congratulations Bex!! I just checked out your fbook and saw your pics - he is so beautiful!! I can't wait to hear all about your birth story and little Eli! Amazing!!!!

Rest up and we will catch up with you when you are ready and feeling up to it.

Muah!!! <3 <3 <3

Hey girls. Sorry updates have been sparse. We've been busy getting adjusted. Eli is such a sweet little man! All the nurses comment on how strong he is! He really is! If all goes as planned we should be heading home around midday tomorrow and I'll be able to update more and post pics more easily. How are you ladies!?

That's Awsome!!!

I'm so happy for you!!

How are u feeling?

Are u taking pain Meds? Are u able to breast fed??
Download photobuckt app and u can post pics from ur phone just to let u n no

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->