bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it's so barbaric that such superficial things can stand in the way of people becoming parents.

they won't be open today. i'll have to call tomorrow.

still a fetus and i'm already dealing with an uncooperative little brat! :haha:

Good morning so I got to sleep really late mom took bentlie for the morning but we had thanksgiving lunch n they headed back home now so I bathed bentlie cleaned kitchen lance cooked everything so good?!!! Mmm

Hope that's crazy bout adoption I didn't think they was that up tight

Bex u still preggo ? Lol

yep...just sitting here getting a little bouncing in on the birthing ball trying to get things going, but i don't think it's going to work. we'll be heading to my in laws' in a few hours for thanksgiving dinner. *sigh*

U must be so bummed .. Sorry

Well she is still threwing up!! I mean everytime the whole two ounces I have freaking had it!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!

maybe she needs a lactose free baby formula. soy perhaps?

:( Sorry Annie... has your pediatrician said anything about that? I know this sounds dumb but are you burping here fully after every feeding? I hope I dont offend you by asking, but my friend's baby was throwing up all the time after feedings, because they just didn't burp him.

Thanks hope but she is a good burper...

Yrs her dr knows but I don't think that she does it enough for them to be worried but I can't keep doing this feeding cleaning throw up changing her washing clothes damn

just got home from thanksgiving dinner. it's only 8:00 and i'm tired!

R u going Black Friday shopping?
We shopping now we are in Baton Rouge going to bass pro shop bc lance wants a gun they have on sale..

Poor bentlie she just threw up 2 ounces she was dry heaving and crying I have had it!! Saturday I want some damn answers in why my kid is doing this and I want them to fix her!!!!!! This is not normal i mean projectiling it too not just spit up!!!!!! I burp her after every half ounce and she burps well.. I sit her up 15-30 mins after she eats I just don't get it!!

i'm sorry you're still struggling with this. hopefully they'll be able to give you some answers. :hugs:

i've been having some a lot of cramping, a little light bleeding, and some irregular but definitely uncomfortable contractions. hopefully this means we'll be getting things going for a little while. i'm trying to keep myself busy and comfortable. i moved out of the bedroom to let morgan get some sleep. he gets really cranky when he's tired and that's the last thing i need! :haha:

Yay!!!!!!!! Sounds like early labor!!!!!!! Omg I'm so excited for you!!! If I was u I would go shave and wash ur hair ... And be prepared hygiene wise.... Yay!!!!!!!!

yeah- i'm probably going to do that in a little while. i want morgan to get a bit more sleep first.

So I found out a little more abt my hospital's birthing plan. As soon as the baby pops out they place her on your tummy and clean off as much as possible while there then they put them to your breast right away to start trying to feed. They say the stimulation of the baby sucking helps with the expulsion of the after birth. So I'm pretty pleased with this plan as it means we get immediate skin to skin contact.

yeah- that's supposed to be the best way to do it. that's what we're aiming for too.

contractions are an average of 8 minutes apart right now. morgan's still sleeping. i think i'm gonna take a nice, warm shower soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->