bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

we're down to about 5-6 mins between contractions and i've had some bloody show. trying to decide when to wake morgan. for now i'm just bouncing on my ball to keep things moving.

how are u ladies....

don't worry too much annie.....

manage 2 c this thread pop up on front page

well bexx it looks like its your turn to meet baby.....:happydance::happydance:

are u having a home or hospital birth.....sorry if i may seem nosy....

i imagine how exciting it must be for the whole family

we're having a hospital birth. it's my first and i'm kinda nervous about it. i guess i'd rather be where medical interventions are readily available.

aww......i know......try to relax and take deep breaths.....so i guess u gonna get going to hospital shorthly....its gonna b over before u know it....

congratulations......:happydance:

thanks. i hope this is really it. i'm going to stay home pretty much as long as i can stand it and as long as the baby keeps moving well.

Wow Bexx you are so strong and calm. What is the pain like?

right now it just feels like REALLY bad period cramps/backache.

YAY!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

BEX, YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!! EEEEEEEHH!!!!!

Hang in there hunny, and keep us posted!!!

Jumik, that sounds like an amazing birthing plan! How great to know you are in competent hands :)

Annie, :hugs: I agree that you need some answers. I hope that they can tell you something that will help!

Yay Bex I'm so happy!!!!!

Well she weighs 6lbs now didn't gained weight yay!!!

I have to monitor her and if she keeps throwing up Friday they gonna do a ultra sound

Glad they are gonna continue monitoring her Annie!

Bex, how are you doing over there???

i'm so glad they're going to keep an eye on bentlie and try to solve this feeding problem.

things are okay. i'm uncomfortable. contractions are mostly around 5 mins apart and 1 minute long. they're getting stronger now. i've been through a shower and we're all ready to leave whenever we decide it's time to go. this is ouchy! :haha:

Yay!! But good ouchy. I can't believe you're going to be a MOM in a (hopefully) a few short hours!!! Yaaahooooo!!!

Do you have a cell so you can keep us posted when you're in the hospital?

:hugs:

yeah. i'll be updating as much as i can through bnb mobile.

okay. i've had just about enough of being at home. think we're going to be heading off to the hospital pretty soon. something tells me i won't be shy about asking for an epi! :haha:

Haha, yeah, pushing a baby through your v-j is a pretty darn good reason to use painkillers!!!

Well, I was booked for my HSG, and then I mentioned to the receptionist that I just had a chemical (because they're asking for bloodwork). Now the radiologist is saying he wont' do it because I'm "raw" in there and it could cause an infection, and wants me to wait until January! F(@&#!$*%(#&#(!!!!!!! Bullshit! It was a normal period, as far as I'm concerned! Ugh! :( The receptionist was super nice and said I should try to contact my Dr who can give the order and say it will be OK. So I emailed my fertility doc...praying that he can fix this for me. I don't want to wait... I've already had to wait long enough! :cry:

Oh hope that sucks!

I've been admitted to hospital. 4cm and bag of waters bulging. Just laboring it out for a hair longer before my epi

Eeeep! How are you feeling hun? Have you got the epi yet? So close!!!

xoxox

Yay Bex!! I wish u the best of luck!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work

Wow ---- so, today is a big day... I just got an email back from my FS. He said I should be fine to do the HSG as long as my beta is 0, so I will go in for another beta next week.

AND, they found something in my blood :cry: Apparently my most recent bloodwork showed an antithrombin deficiency. This is a blood clotting disorder... https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/hereditary-antithrombin-deficiency

He wants to talk to me and also have me meet with the hematologist. I'm completely stunned! I thought for sure that they weren't going to find anything. I know that the treatment for blood disorders is usually heparin/lovenox, so at least we have some kind of an explanation/potential treatment. But it's still scary...increases my risk for blood clots over my lifetime. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->