• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

where did the november thread go to which category is it under

here's the november due dates thread...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/890798-november-2012-due-dates.html

but most of the ladies from there have moved to the october/november babies thread...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1396477-october-november-2012-babies.html

pics from getting the Christmas tree in my parenting journal.

What catagory is it under? I wanna be able to follow it

the november due dates is under pregnancy groups and discussions and the oct/nov babies is under BabyandBump > Lounge Area > Groups & Discussions > Baby & Parenting

Thank Bex! I popped over there!!

Ughh had a rough morning I fed bentlie at 7am and she has been up since she jus fell asleep at 10:30 it's almost noon n it's time for her to eat again. Should I wake her r let her sleep??

When r y'all going to ttc again?

sorry your morning was so rough. mine actually went pretty well. eli woke up at 5:45 and i changed and fed him. he was totally alert and wouldn't go back to sleep, so i brought him out in the living room so we could talk and cuddle. i didn't want to wake morgan because he only had a couple more hours to sleep before going to work. he ended up going back to sleep around 6:45, so i went to sleep on the sofa and he didn't wake up until almost 10! it was fabulous!

i think we'll probably wait to ttc until eli is 6 months to a year. recovery from a vaginal delivery has been a lot harder than i expected and i'm not super anxious to put my hoo-ha through that again right away. i'm just now getting to the point where i'm not scared every time i have to go to the bathroom! :haha:

how long do you think you and lance will wait?

That's wonderful that Eli slept that long usually bentlie does that but for some reason she didn't this morning..
We have a wic appt tomorrow at 9 am so I'm gonna hve to get up at 7 to have her fed hopefully she will eat before I leave at 8:30 the appt is suppose to last 4 hours ughh I'm dreading it!!
That's great ur feeling better i feel wonderful too!!

We dtd the other night and it burnt maybe from the lube not sure!!

I'm ready to ttc now but scared to bring it up to lance I don't think he wants to right now:.

I am soooo not ready to go through all of that again just yet!

Lol mine was so easy it was Pitaful!! Lol!!

I got my epi at 3 cm and I dilated to 5 I think an then at 9:15 bentlie was born !!

yeah- but what about how difficult the pregnancy was for you? doesn't that worry you at all?

and aren't you tired just from being a new mommy?

i haven't even gone back to work and i'm exhausted! :haha:

It does worry me ur right but that doesn't mean my next pregnancy will be horriable like last.. Kwim?
I'm not tired but bentlie is a Awsome baby!!! Other than its midnight and she ate at ten an she is wide awake I need to figure out how to get her days n night right

when does she have her next appointment?
eli's two week appointment is tomorrow morning.

Her one month is Tuesday she gets her second hep shot..

Did y'all circumcise Eli? Jw?

Bex r u ok? Haven't heard from u since Thursday ??

Bex is everything okay?? I'm really worrying now

hey there! it's been pretty busy around here. i'm trying to clean house and get decorations up for Christmas. yesterday eli had his 2 week checkup and he's now weighing 8lbs 4oz :)

i took eli to work on the way home from our appointment. all my coworkers were so excited to see him and i timed it so my students would get a little peek at him as they walked to lunch. they were so happy!

we decided not to have him circumcised. i didn't want to put him through unnecessary surgery and it's something you can't put back once it's gone, so i want him to be able to make the choice for himself when he's old enough. really, people are trending more toward not circumcising their boys- especially the further west you get, so he won't really have to worry about being different from other boys.

how's everything going on your end?

Hi .

I wanna see a pic of the finished christmas decor :)

It's ur choice I'm glad y'all could agree on things how is it since Morgan went back to work??

We r good bentlie was constipated yesterday gave her a suppository and she pooped

I had to take a suppository the other day. I thought I was going to die. Morgan almost took me to the hospital. It was awful. I don't know what's wrong with my body! Anyway, I know just how bentlie feels!

Wow!! Did u end up going?

Maybe u should add a fiber supplement daily??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->