• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Oh that's so cool!!!

My friend the photographer told me about this website called mpix where u can print them online and they get mailed to ur house ..
Well guess what?? There Is a app for it and u can print directly from ur iPhone!!!! Yay!!!

I just ordered 48 pics of my belly from 6 weeks to delivery bentlie in hospital and pics of me n lance for 17 bucks!!! U can't beat that!! It's Awsome!!!!! And they getting shipped to my house!!!

I'm already eating tons of fruits and veggies, drinking 12 glasses of water a day, and eating 2 fiber one bars plus stool softeners twice a day. My doc is having me double my dose of the meds which seems to be helping, but I'm not really sure why this is happening.

That picture package sounds like a great deal!

Wow girl that's crazy!!!

I went threw it after labor bc of the pain pills...
Are u taking any?

Yea u should get the app?

Wow girl that's crazy!!!

I went threw it after labor bc of the pain pills...
Are u taking any?

Yea u should get the app?

No. I didn't take anything for the pain- not even Tylenol.

Wow ur a strong women..
I did for the first couple days but my mom was here..

What r y'all gettin Eli for Xmas?
Lance grandma got bentlie a walker my mom got her a activity mat thing and a stationary walker that doesn't walk for outside on our porch.. I dunno what to get her

Since he's so young and he won't really know the difference, we just got him a few toys and books for Christmas. We thought it would be silly to go too crazy since he really doesn't need much right now.

Yea I feel the same way.. But I figured now would b the Time to get her things she needs later lol

Yeah- this would definitely be the time to do that. We have a lot of the stuff we will need later already thanks to gifts from our family, so we are lucky to be able to keep things simple.

Yea that's Awsome she still has two hundred dollars in her piggy bank from the shower but she doesn't need anything ..

How r things going??

So have u ever heard of this?

Bentlie grunts really loud and balls up in a ball.. I thought it was colic so I called her pedi her pedi said colic doesn't last all day long and if she has another rough night they gonna investigate?
So now I'm worried sick that something might be wrong..

Poor baby can't rest!!
I thought it was gas ..

Any ideas?

She hasn't pooped since 9pm last night ...

maybe she has a milk allergy and needs a soy based formula.

eli has had a really rough night/day. he's only stopped crying to eat and sleep and he's only slept with one of us holding him. i'm so tired!

i don't think there's anything wrong with him. he's fed, he's dry, he's slept, he's pooped several times today, he doesn't have a fever or any other signs of illness. thankfully morgan's finally gotten him to go to sleep on his chest, but we can't figure out why he's crying almost the whole time he's awake!

I bet u it's gas r colic.. Try gripe water r some gas drops! Try to burp him and put him on his belly and peddle his legs like a bicycle ..

Ugh I was feeding bentlie and she ate a ounce and got the hiccups now what I'm suppose to do? Just wait I guess?

our pediatrician said those gas drops don't really work, but maybe i'll try the gripe water.

yeah- i guess just let her get over the hiccups and then finish feeding her. there's a video in my journal of eli with the hiccups. he sounds so funny!

it's so funny. he sounds like a little doggy squeak toy when he gets them.

Lmao!! Yes that's excatly what they sound like !!! Haha!!

Poor bentlie it's almost midnight and she get relax to sleep!! It's going to be a long night and then off to the dr tomorrow!! For her one month shots.. :(

I hope it's gas/colic and not something inside. She has pooped since 9:45 last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->