• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well thankfully you've got that appointment tomorrow and you can ask about her constipation. when she does poop, is it sort of solid or is it loose and yellow?

It doesn't sound like she's constipated then. I'm sure she's fine. Just gassy I guess. Eli was a little fussy last night until he let out a bit fart lol. Then he looked so relaxed and happy. He fell asleep within 5 minutes. Have you tried laying her on her tummy across your lap and rubbing her back. That might help coax the gas out. Ive also read that burping before you start feeding can help. I'm going to try that with Eli.

Yea I have tried everyhing!!!

What size diapers is Eli in??

She is still in newborn lol..

Here is a pic of her with her new bow

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/C83784CC-206E-4C59-B754-7F0827B19CA9-6766-00000A84FC0A4699.jpg

Oh how adorable! I can't get Eli to keep his little hats on lol

Eli is still wearing newborn diapers too. He was still just over 8 lbs last week.

She don't either she already took it off lol..

She is so damn fussy!!!!! Lord!!!

I didn't think they would wear newborn diapers this long she is over a month old and still wearing them..

What brand u use? I use huggies but I used pampers last time bc they were out of huggies

one of our family friends bought us two months worth of diapers from honest.com. they're supposed to be environmentally friendly and chemical free. we just started using them today after we finished up our supply of newborn pampers swaddlers. after we finish those, we're probably going to move on to the kirkland brand at costco. a coworker of mine has twins and she says you can't beat them for the price and she'll never buy expensive diapers again. definitely worth a try.

so far eli is having a great day. he's completely passed out in the baby bjorn and i'm finishing up the Christmas decorating. :)

I'm not understanding about them diapers?? Plz explain lol!!

Bentlie weighs 7lb 10 ounces n doesn't have to go back for a month!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy!

He said its just gas to rock sway to help with it

Okay usually she eats 3 oz with a table spoon of cereal but at 9 am and at 2 pm her last two feedings she only ate 2 oz... Should I be worried are just let it go .. She doesn't want it at all.. She is full..

did you ask the doc? i think they're supposed to be eating every 2-3 hours right now.

Yea he said its okay that she is going 5 hours bc the cereal has lots of calories and holds her for longer.. I'm talking about how she is only eating 2 the last two feedings...

If she only keeps eating two ill call dr back ughh what u think

i'm sure she's fine. she may just be feeling a little more full today.

do you feel like you hardly have time to eat? i haven't weighed myself but i've surely lost weight. i'm only eating 2-3 snacks and dinner every day.

Yea girl It's crazy!! I barely have time to eat and when I do eat I can't enjoy it bc she starts crying during it!!! I drink two cups of coffee in the morning and then eat dinner I don't eat a snack..

R u tired?

It's not as bad as everyone said it was :)

i'm a little tired, but eli is a pretty good night sleeper, so i think i'm getting more sleep than average. i do feel a little disoriented when i first wake up to feed or change him, but that wears off pretty quickly.

Yea I agree at first ur like I'm so tired but I adjust fast..

Okay I have been crying for a hour now I can't take this!! All she is doing is crying!!she won stop!!!

So it's been two hours since her last meal and I fed her again she ate another two ounces so now her scedule is all off! I can't believe this

i'm sorry. it's so hard to take when they're crying and it seems like you can't do anything to help comfort them. eli gets like that sometimes too. :hugs:

eli's pitching a bit of a fit right now. i'm just trying to change his position a lot and try different movements- swinging/bouncing/rocking. eventually we either find a comfy position or he wears himself out. when he's gassy, he tends to prefer more upright positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->