• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea ur right it's worse at night when we lay down..

She is up ATM and in a good mood...

I threw her off her schedule like a iodit!! :( so mad at myself

don't worry. you'll get back on schedule. no big deal.

from everything i've read and what the pediatrician told me, crying and fussiness tend to get increasingly worse until about 6-8 weeks of age and then gradually begins to decrease until about 4-6 months. at that point things should stabilize a bit.

Oh wow.. So there is no light at the end of the tunnel!! Lovely!!!

you're really close to the point where it should start gradually decreasing soon. i guess that's pretty good.

i'm calling tomorrow to sign up for a baby group! i'm really excited!

it's a group of parents that gets together with their kids. all the kids are about the same age. the instructors address issues specific to your child's age and you can get advice and help from the instructors and other parents. i think it will also be a great way to make some friends that have kids that are eli's age. here's the site for the one i want to go to...

https://www.pgusd.org/parents/classes_core.html#age

That's so Awsome!!

I wish they had that around here!!!!

How much is it??

i'm sure they have something like that near you. it's $120 for 11 sessions.

That's not bad at all!!!
I'm gonna google it now..

I'm still leaking btw so crazy!!

Tonigh is the first night I didn't put a pad on had one on all day and barely anything so I hope I'm done bleeding....

Boy I tell u what with this weather change my lower back is killing me!!!

It's 32 degrees here burrrr

that's great that you're almost done bleeding!

it's been pretty warm here. usually it gets into the 20s in the early mornings, but the lows have been in the high 40s.

Yea y'all got the same cold front as us just erore during the week we just got it yesterday horriable rain...

How is it at night when Morgan works night shift and ur alone at night?

he's only been working days lately, but he goes back on night shifts on the 17th.

Oh bummer is he gonna have Xmas off lance gets off the Thursday before Xmas and we leaving to go to moms Thursday night Friday we gotta bring dogs to vet my vet is still by moms.. For there yearly shots heartwarm n rabies and then we driving back Xmas eve night so we will be home for Xmas morning..
Then he has off till after New Years.. Even though he doesn't help I'm looking forward for him being home and I can't wait to go to moms so I can have a break :) and show her off my family hasn't seen her :(

i'm not sure what his rotation is that week. if he's working a 4/2, he'll be working on Christmas, but my parents and his will just come down here and have Christmas early. they'll probably stay with me for the evening. i can't remember the last time he had a Christmas off.

Awe that really sux!! That must not be fun at all..

healthcare isn't the best field to work in if you want holidays off. we've gotten used to it. we've carved out our own way to celebrate things over the years.

Yea well at least y'all get to spend some time together...

How r u today?

I'm feeling great today! Eli had a great night last night! He went 4 hours between feelings. He's starting to spend a lot more time awake and alert during the day and I think that's helping him sleep a little longer at night. It's been fun to actually do things with him during the day.

How are you guys doing over there?

We good.. I been up since 7:30am and I'm not tired at all.. She ate at 10 then 2:30 then 7:30 she is still gassy but she is passing alot too so that is great!!

She don't sty up during day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->