bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well, he doesn't really play much yet, but i sing to him- i've set up a couple of baby stations on pandora, i read to him, and we take REALLY short little walks around the park across the street from our house. i'm also trying to give him a little tummy time in my lap right now so he can work on his neck muscle control.

what are you and bentlie doing to keep busy?

Awe sounds fun!

We do Tummie time and she has a glow worm she loves to stare at.. And it sings..

But her main thing she loves to swing her swing has a mobile and she watches it

eli loves his mobile too :)

wow...today's the first day i've gotten any major house cleaning done! eli's been asleep in his baby bjorn for over an hour and i've gotten so much accomplished! morgan is going to be so surprised when he gets home!

Lol good for u !!!

I don't understand bentlie ate 7:30 3 oz then at 12:30 she only took 2 and half ounces what is wrong ughh should I be concerned

the cereal probably just fills her up a lot. if she's gaining weight and the doctor's not concerned i wouldn't worry.

Yeap ur right..

So what u want for Xmas?

I have no clue what I want r what to get lance..

i have no idea what i want for Christmas. all i've wanted for years is eli :haha: now that i have him i don't know what to wish for.

I agree!! Every year for Xmas I would tell lance I want a baby whn he would ask me but I can't say that this yr..

So how u like being a mom??

click for video...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/th_IMG_0108.jpg

it's funny. for some reason i don't really feel like a mom. is that weird? or maybe being a mom just doesn't feel like i thought it would. it's wonderful, but for some reason i guess it just still doesn't feel real. i'm beginning to wonder if it ever will! :haha:

^^ you may have to turn the sound on in the bottom right corner of the video. i'm not sure why.

Omg that video is so cute!!!!!!!

Did u add that music are was it playing?

I don't either I thought a mom would feel different I'm parinoid as hell lol

no...that music was actually playing and he just started wiggling around! :haha:

yeah- the new mom thing is a little tough because you just don't know what normal is. you have nothing to compare it too. even if you've been around babies a lot before, it's a whole different story when it's your baby!

...but at the same time, it all feels very normal...like this is just how it's supposed to be.

Does Eli like a bath?

I wasn't scared to bathe bentlie untill the day of her baptism I was rinsing her off and I was using a cup and she hit the cup and it went in her mouth n she started choking I panicked !!! I scooped her up flipped her over and patted her back she was okay but still scared me..

Now I only drizzle water with a rag... Now I'm scared to choke her again..

Awe shy!!!! Bentlie isn't that alert yet lol.. Hmm weird!

we haven't given him a real bath yet- just a sponge bath. we're actually going to give him his first real bath tonight since all the dried blood is now completely gone from his bellybutton. he doesn't particularly like the sponge bath, but before the bath i put his feet under the running water and he seems to like that a lot. i wouldn't worry too much about what happened with bentlie's bath. it was just a little accident and everything's fine. :hugs: it happens.

Yea I know things happen but it's still in back of my head..
It's also hard to get that low for her bath bc I have the tub in the guest bathe room ..

we've been putting eli's bathtub on the kitchen counter- no bending over required. when we're done we just dry it out and put it back in his closet.

i'm not going back to work until april :) i'm taking a family medical leave of absence. i don't get paid, but i'll be able to keep my benefits. i'm researching daycares right now based on my coworkers' reviews and i'll start calling them in the new year to check availability. my parents said they'll help us out from time to time when we really need it. i have mixed feelings about putting him in daycare. i don't really want anyone else taking care of him, but it will be really good socialization for him to be around other kids.

My thing is I don't wanna miss anything kwim.. First crawl walk word etc etc ..

Bentlie is raising her chest now and holds her head up very well and for long periods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->