• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yeah. I don't want to miss things either, but there's not much I can do about it. Gotta bring home the bacon! Lol

Eli's bath went ok last night. He wasn't a big fan of getting all wet, but we got it done pretty quickly.

I'm bringing Eli with me on a little outing today to meet some of my coworkers for lunch. I've got his diaper bag all packed up for feeds and changes. Hopefully I've got everything I need. What are you two up to today?

Just hanging out nothing really.. All my chores r done i did them yesterday!!

Bringing them out isnt hard make sure u have bottle water forumla burp clothes extra clothes socks n blanket Incase he throws up and a notepad if h right down the times he eats I write it down lol!! :)

Yep- got all that! I'm also going to have to stop at the grocery store on the way home. Hope he doesn't fuss too much!

no girl he will be fine.. dont forget the pacifier so if he does get fussy u can use thqt to hold him over till u get home...

Watch this!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/F6C7EF41-30FC-4ECA-ABE4-2910B3D4C91C-762-000000C92DADDFCD.mp4

If that link doesn't work try this one..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...CA-ABE4-2910B3D4C91C-762-000000C92DADDFCD.mp4

aw! that's awesome! :)

our outing went pretty well today. i was glad i brought that second outfit. eli had an epic poo while i was at work! at least my coworkers got to see him in his cute little overalls before he pooed all over them! he was soooo good today. he only cried when he woke up and needed a bottle and then again for a second once he had that poop. he was a perfect little man and everyone just loved him!

eli's been holding his head up for longer and longer periods of time and he's starting to look around and notice things around him. it's so fun to watch how interested he'll be in something. or i'll lay him on his back and he'll just stare at me and make little faces. he's just so precious. i think i love him more every day!

morgan is off for the next three days before he starts his night shifts agairgen. we're going to take eli to target to find him some cute Christmas outfits.

Can h believe she rolled over 4 times at 6 weeks old its crazy!! She is so strong!!!

Bentlie had a blow out poop the other day all on my moms shirt lmao!! To funny!!!

We going bring bentlie to see Santa tomorrow n finish Xmas shopping be a long night tomorrow..

I had to go to work this morning to fill out Eli's insurance paperwork. It was the first time Morgan was alone with him. It was only about 45 minutes and they did great!

Eli can roll over if he's on a soft enough surface like our sofa, but if I put him on a harder surface like the floor he can't do it.

We are on our way to target right now to pick up a few things. Hope Eli doesn't fuss too much in the store!

Awe I wish lance was brave enough to stay that long with bentlie he is nervous...

Have fun I'm waiting on lance to get done then we going to the mall to finish Xmas shopping n eat..

Wow- not even for just an hour? What's he afraid of? Lol

Longest he watched her for was 15 mins I ran to dollar store and that was it lmao! He said he doesn't know what to do and since she is so small..

Okay so I really think she has colic every night at around 8 she starts grunting and omg so uncomfortable!!!

We tried to go to town to finish Xmas shopping it was so hard she wasn't happy and she was due to eat again at 8 and since she wasn't feeling good she didn't eat until 10:40.. From 3:40 till 10:40 wow poor baby and then she only ate 2 oz.. I'm getting really discouraged!!

Wow- I'm sorry! I can't believe that's all she's eating. Eli eats like nobody ever feeds him. Most of the time the 2 oz we start with isn't enough and we have to give him more. He never goes more tha 3 1/2 hours between feedings!

Awe shy.

Do u think I should call the dr r let it go I mean at least she is keeping it down thank goodness!!!!!

That's a plus.. She will prolly wake up in bout hour to eat I hope she still squirming and grunting I don't wish gas r colic on anyone it's so hard

One of my friends had a colicky baby. It was just awful. We all tried to take turns helping her and giving her breaks because her son would cry for hours on end. I really hope this is just a phase and she outgrows it quickly.

I sure hope so to bc I'm getting frustrated and angry! I kneo it's not her fault but still damn..
Can't wait for Thursday

I'm sorry it's so frustrating :(

When is your postpartum checkup?

How r y'all??
Bentlie I having a rough time poor baby is in so much pain!!!

Here is bentlie with Santa napping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->