• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

for some reason i can't see the pic on this thread, but i saw it in the oct/nov babies. so stinkin cute. we're going to see santa on friday :)

Awe shy can't wait to see pics!!

Thanks

How r u n Eli

We are doing pretty well- getting the hang of things and learning his cries so I think he's crying less and he's typically sleeping 3 or more hours at a time now.

How's bentlie feeling today?

That's wonderful she isn't sleeping much poor baby got gas colic so bad she is misserable

Poor baby. Did you mention it to her doc? Did he give you any ideas on how to comfort her? Have you tried googling any solutions?

Yea I hve tried everything girl!!

I'm only sleeping 4-5 hrs a night omg when is this going to end??

Yikes. At least I'm getting about six hours of sleep. I think colic usually resolves around three or four months.

I know it's really hard right now, but you'll get through it. You've got to get lance on board with helping you though. You need to have breaks and she's his responsibility too.

Yea I know.. Last night I left her with her aunt for about 7 hrs we had to go to New Orleans to look at a race truck and just me n lance went and we had a heart to heart..

He is tryin to help but he doesn't know what to do he is so scared to choke her r drop her he said when she starts sitting up he will feel better we shall see..

I can't wait for Thursday we goin to moms n she said she is going to take night shifts yay I can catch up on much needed sleep

I know I can't wait!!! I'm counting down the days.. Tomorrow I'm going to start washing clothes n packing so we can load everything tomorrow night it's a 4 hour trip so it's going to be crazy with the baby..

She'll be fine. If she's anything like Eli, she'll get in the car seat and pass out for most of the drive.

Just posted a bunch of pics in my journal.

Hope and Jumik... You guys still around?

I know.. I haven't heard from then in a while..

Maybe jumik had her baby??

Holy moly I'm so tired today! I tried to get Eli to go down so I could take a nap, but he just wouldn't. Maybe we'll be able to go to bed early.

So I ended up calling bentlies dr bc when she was eating she would suck and then scream and so on.. So they think its gas cramps etc and they switched her from rice cereal to oatmeal cereal.. It's supposedly easier to digest .. They said if she still really fussy can't sleep tomorrow they wanna see her.. Ugh sweetie it's never ending.. I so wish everything would mellow out and chill out around here.. I need sleep bentlie needs sleep ... Im preying it stops...

Just wish I would have a normal everyday life

Mm join the club lol. She is only napping for bout hour at a time it's crazy..
She is so uncomfy

Try rocking her

Oh he'll sleep just fine- for hours and hours at a time, but he doesn't want to be put down during the day. He wants to be in my arms or the baby Bjorn so I can't sleep when he does. Thank goodness he will lay down at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->