• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yeah. Sometimes I have to bounce him on the exercise ball but he will go to sleep

She ate at 8 last night n slept till 3 and ate again so hey that was nice

Yea progress but I'm waitin on dr to get back with me I wanna take her off the cereal bc it's causing way to much cramps and gas she is so misserable ... But I'm scared she is goin to start threwing up again

chances are her digestive system has had time to develop and she should be fine.

we had a really rough night last night. eli cried and cried and didn't go to bed until 1 am. i bounced him on the exercise ball until my back hurt...and then some. he soaked through two diapers- so we ended up going through three sleep n plays and a sleep sack last night. i hope tonight is better.

U have good days n bad days but I hope tonight is better for u..

So u don't think she will throw up?

Well the dr wants to keep her on oatmeal for three four days to see of it helps things..

Apparidntly it takes that long for rice to get out her system..

I'm so excited. We're having eli baptized on the 28th. And it's going to be the same priest who baptized me. He's been retired for a long time but he just happens to be the substitute for our church's priest who is out of town

Oh wow!!! That is Awsome!!!!!!!!
How cool!!

We r about hour n half from my moms ..

Bentlie is due to eat at 11 so it's going to be pushing it close but she gonna have to wait till we get there...

How r y'all

Y'all going anywheres for Xmas?

Both of our families are coming here for Christmas. My mom's going to cook dinner here. Well lunch. Morgan has to work a night shift.

Sounds very nice...

I'm so upset i let mom take the night shift and she put bentlie on her stomach to sleep bc she had colic!!!! I blew up I'm so upset!!
Even though bentlie can hold her head and move it it still made me mad

I did !!! I told her she better NOT do it again... I'm thinking about letting bentlie not sleep with her tonight I don't trust her now!!

How did she respond? I can't believe there's anyone left in the world who doesn't know that increases SIDS risk!

Hi. J'lenn Nevaeh was born on Wednesday 19th December at 1:08 p.m. via emergency c-setion. She weighed 5lbs 15.9oz and was 53 cm long.

I had my clinic day on my due date (18th). I was contracting since the day b4 but not regularly and not strong. At the clinic they found my pressure to be high so they admitted me to the hospital right away for monitoring and said they would induce me on Thursday 20th. While there, contractions intensified on its own to 3 min apart on Wednesday 19th and even though baby was very low and cervix was extremely short I was not dilating beyond 1cm and J'lenn was under fetal distress. I was prepped for surgery in a hurry and off to the theater I was carted away. The results of the section said that her umbilical cord was thin and amniotic fluid very thick. I spent the minimum three days in the hospital and we were released yesterday (22nd Dec). Just in time for Christmas...YAYYYY!!!Now I have my precious fighter girl home with me.

I'm so happy for you, Jumik! Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Do we get to see a pic of your precious little Christmas present?

Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see a pic!!!! How r u feeling?? Bex how r u??

We r okay.. I'm ready to go home it's crazy over here we have to stay in camper bc my sister is preggo and living with my mom in my old room worse part is she is 30 wow! Anyways lance started threwing up today all in my truck he has the flu and bentli just had a watery poop hope its not a bug

we're doing pretty well over here. just trying to get everything ready for Christmas. i'm doing my last minute baking and gift wrapping today. my brother is visiting from amsterdam and morgan's sister is coming up right after Christmas, so we scheduled eli's baptisme for the 28th...i think i told you that already. i have my pp checkup on the 27th. i've started working on eli's baby book, but it's really slow going! there's so much to do!!!!

i'm sorry lance isn't feeling well :( hope you don't catch it too!

I just woke up I fell asleep sitting on the sofa with bentlie I don't feel good and I'm really worried bentlie will catch whatever we have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->