• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

We're fine. My husband is in love. He just stares at her and talks to her and tells her how pretty she is. I am staying by my mother for 2 weeks. I get my stitches taken out on Friday. I am definitely still saw and hate not being able to have a proper bath just yet. I tried to upload a pic but it's too big so I'm waiting for my husband to re-size it. Should be up before the end of the day (at least here).

glad you guys are doing well. hope your recovery is really speedy and you're feeling back to your normal self in no time!

i just posted a bunch of pics on p.20 of my journal if any of you ladies are interested.

I'm glad ur doing well jumik..

We r on our way back home and omg I'm so sck!! Diaherre and threwing up... It's crazy!!!

And I have fever 101.8

Thanks guys. Hope u feel better soon Annie.
As promised here she is. This was taken in the hospital.

J'lenn Nevaeh Roberts.jpg

look at those big eyes!!! they're beautiful!

Thanks Bexx. She was 2 days old there. I love her to bits.

Just took a peek at your pics. He has such comic expressions. He's too cute!

Awe shy jumik she Is precious!!!

So bentlie must be going threw a growth sprout she ate 5 oz with oatmeal and then another ounce bc she was still fussy ..

Then she slept from 10pm till 4 and she is still sleeping now.. So I hope she is growing...

I'm feeling alot better!!!

I woke up this morning and there was blood everywhere!!!!! Wtf??
I had a little egg ball in my panties I hope I didn't miscarriage?? Wow!! I felt it it wasn't stretchy it was weird... So I'm wondering if this is my period now..
Merry christmas!!!

How was Santa?

I haven't heard a thing :( I hope she's ok.

I have my pp checkup tomorrow morning.

Nope. No sign of hope!

I get my stitches taken out tomorrow. So excited.

Just thought I would share this pic of bentlie with her new christmas present her bumbo seat

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/B428CC43-232A-4272-BA0E-A7697A38464C-1943-00000239A15B8A78.jpg

Click to play..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/3E099ED8-F993-45F0-AC69-3CB41CB4308C-1943-00000239B8F8BFAF.mp4

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...0-AC69-3CB41CB4308C-1943-00000239B8F8BFAF.mp4
Click sorry the above one isn't working

Ugh so ticked off I just got a supeone jury duty!! Lovely!!

:( i'm sorry. that happened when i was pregnant- luckily they took one look and excused me.

i've been super busy trying to take down Christmas.

lots of pics of eli's first Christmas and his baptism on p. 23/24 of my journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->