bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

the video is so cute!!! i wish eli would let me put him down like that!!! i'm jealous.

Lol.. She is so precious..

How was the baptism?
I'm not taking my Xmas stuff down till after the first...

Bentlie just threw up..
She is starting to throw up more n more wtf thought we was pass this... :(

The baptism was great. Our church was kind enough to do a private baptism since we weren't all available for Sunday service.

I'm sorry bentlie is throwing up again. Has it just been today?

Are you feeling better?

Wow that is wonderful how sweet of the church!!!

Ur pictures r so precious!!!!!!

No it wasn't just today it was 3 times in the last 4 days...
After she threw up she ate 2 more ounces .. It just breaks my heart when she threws up bc it comes out her nose and she panics bc she can't breathe...

I'm still fighting a runny nose..

How r u feeling?

He LOVES baths! He makes the funniest faces. I let the warm water from the faucet run over him as I fill up the tub and he always looks so surprised and happy. But he HATES being taken out. No matter how high I put the heat up, he shrieks and cries and wails the second I lift him out.

How's bentlie doing with her baths?

She wasn't doing great she would cry the whole time untill I found a trick I put a rag over her and since its warm it feels good on her belly...

And oh yeah she screams bloody murder when I take her out and then when I wrap her with her towel she stops and is fine...

So Eli doesn't have colic yet?

No- he fusses some, but it's not nearly to the level of colic. He just wants to be held ALL THE TIME. He cries like crazy when I put him down. I was so excited... He let me put him down for ten whole minutes today and I got to take a shower.

Wow girl!! What are u going to do when u go back to work??

Where does he sleep?

For the past two nights she been sleeping In her swing.. And I sleep on sofa it's better that way bc she sleeps better and I can to bc she isn't in bed with me..

He sleeps in the pack n play napper but I have to hold him til he falls asleep and then put him down. He'll be almost 5 mos when I go back to work. I sure hope he's grown out of it by then!

Yea I really hope he out grows it to..
He really screams when u put him down?
Like he doesn't wanna play are stretch are anything? Doesn't ur arms get tired.. U poor thing u!!!
So he doesn't sleep with u at night? In ur arms?

He will lay on the activity mat or sit in his bouncer for 5-10 minutes, but then he starts crying. He doesn't sleep in my arms at night. For some reason he doesn't seem to mind the napper for nighttime.

During the day I wear him in either the Bjorn or the Moby and he's perfectly happy. I try to put him down for a little while after he's slept, eaten, and been changed so he gets used to it.

I just weighed myself. I've lost 32 lbs., but I gained 60 during my pregnancy, so I've still got quite a bit to go. I'd like to lose an additional 25 on top of that. What a long road this is going to be!

That's wonderful that u lost that much I lost 30 lbs too..

I still got 30 to go...

Happy New Years wat y'all doing ?
We have few friends over popping fireworks n drinking I'm not drinking had one beer

Happy new year! Hope you had a fun night. We didn't do much. Morgan was working so we just hung out here-Just Eli and me.

It was okay.. All I been doing is coughing my ass off all day.. Ughh it's this stupid weather one day it's hot next it's freezing !!!

I caught up on my sleep today everytime bentlie would fall asleep I slept yay!!

How r u?

I just put 0-3 month onsies on her and it fit!! Kinda lose but perfect!!!!

I don't have no Onseies that long sleeve with Mitten cuffs in that size so I'm gonna o buy buy some for sleep .. Since she don't like to be swaddled

eli just started wearing 0 to 3 months too. He hates being swaddled. He struggles and grunts and then starts crying. I just let him keep his hands free. He's not too bad about scratching himself. Every now and then he gets his face but not very often.

Wow ours kids r lot alike lol!!
She scratches herself when she gets cramps gas pain ..
She has her two month appt I think next week I need to look.. Then im gonna go get her ears pierced

He's still able to wear newborn diapers, but I think he'll be out of them any day now. They're getting a little snug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->