Bring on the crazy trying Soy this month..

I was on 50mg of Clomid from CD3-7.....it is the drug from hell in my book, lol.

Then I did a soy cycle; no BFP, but everything was good.

Did a Tamoxifen cycle; felt really good on it, but I had an 18LP, which is just useless if you're not getting a BFP, lol.

So, yes, I did soy this cycle from CD2-6.

I think I took...80,80,160,160,160.

It has made me very emotional and I don't like it.....:hugs:

I'm just in a funny mood, can't quite explain it, I've also broken out which usually only happens just before af and I'm cd21 so don't know what that's about what cd are you? X

Sorry just seen your ticker :p do you have regular cycles? X

Well I've had 8 cycles in a year and they varied from shortest being 31 days longest being 88, I was diagnosed with pcos about 5 years ago when I went to the doctor for bloods, they said I wasn't ovulating. Hence the clomid (which didn't work!) Have been trying for number 2 for about 3 1/2 years, so I know somethings not working right! :) x

I am CD 11 after taking Soy 2-6 still no surge for me.

Dont give up just yet huni! I have 24/25 day cycles and didn't get my surge until cd13 (took soy 2-6). I'm now 7dpo and trying not to test for another 3 days.

Babydust!

I am hoping for an earlier ovulation...I am starting today...

PLAN
CD2 80
CD3 80
CD4 80
CD5 160
CD6 160

STATS
(8 Cycles) Average
Ovulation: 19
Luteal Phase: 13
Cycle Length: 31

I got my surge cd 14. Yesterday pretty good timing as we usually bd sat and sunday no matter what ok I am lying we do at least ONE of those days but this week i rallied for both.

Did you have any bad dreams on the soy?

I took my second dose last night and woke up with a headache. I had bad dreams the last 2 nights. I am feeling ok, though...not too emotional at all, but my menses is heavier than usual.

I had bad dreams on the soy the first few days taking it!!! X

:-D I think I'm 4dpo but I'm still getting ewcm and just checked my cervix and it's quite far back and hard, this isn't a good sign is it? :-( x

IT was pretty usual at cd 14. I am going through a stressful short sale with a house purchase so if i had any bad dreams i probably would have attributed them to that anxiety.

Yep sounds good no more bd for u for a while

The only soy SE I had this cycle, that I hadn't experienced before, was an increased sex drive. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->