Bring on the crazy trying Soy this month..

Did you have any bad dreams on the soy?

I took my second dose last night and woke up with a headache. I had bad dreams the last 2 nights. I am feeling ok, though...not too emotional at all, but my menses is heavier than usual.

I also got headaches whilst taking the soy and found I was very unreasonable! :)

No wonder we had to hold you back to stick to the plan....:haha:

I am feeling strangely calm and content....I was very emotional on the low dose....it seems counter-intuitive....:shrug:

He could have watched and rooted for you in the stands...:haha:

Well, you had a great run...You are probably knocked up...:thumbup:

Hi I'm trying soy for the first time this month too - I do ovulate normally, but I had read that soy can improve the quality of the follicle/egg. I took 160mg on CD3-5 and 200mg on CD6-7.

My clearblue monitor was reading 'low' all the way to CD18 so I was worried I wasn't going to ovulate, but on CD19 it went straight to 'peak' (confirmed with a smiley-face on a digital stick). This has lately been pretty normal for me, so unfortunately soy didn't make me ovulate any earlier. I didn't have any side effects.

So we've BDed like mad over the weekend, and now the wait begins. Good luck everyone!

Hi I'm just following up my post on this thread above (#11) - weyll I tested this weekend at 13dpo (CD33), and it was a BFP! (Apologies to those who have read my news about this on other threads, I just wanted to add it here to follow up my earlier post!) Praying for a sticky bean! for me and everyone here! Sorry to hear about negative side effects from soy for those who've experienced them. xxx

Soy might have moved up o a bit for me i have surged as late as cde 18 and this time it was surge cd 14.

Could someone please advise me with the soy I have just bought? here is the label but I am a bit confused as to how much soy is in each capsule :wacko:

It says 750mg on one bit - which seems a bit high - but 23mg in another which would mean I have to take about 6 pills to get near the 160mg dose I want for days 2,3,4, and 8 tabs for days 5 and 6. As it happens I might not even get to BD this month so I don't want to overdose for nothing :wacko:

DSCF2258.jpg

I am taking soy iso's this month after TTC baby number 2 for 10 months without success. I started on CD 2 with 80mg, bumped it up to 120mg on CD 4, and tonight I am taking another 120mg and will end this cycle tomorrow night on a 160mg dose. I will let you know how it works for me... I have not had any symptoms so far besides minor hot flashes and I was really really emotional the first day but other than that I have been totally normal!

To Butterfly, yep, your pills have 23mg of iso's in them, so you need to take however many pills it takes to equal the ammount that you want. I hate taking pills, so I purposely bought pure soy iso's instead of soy iso's that have other ingredients in them.

Thanks Aesa and good luck! Looks like I will be popping as many pills as I have food on my plate but these were the only ones I could get hold of :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->