Bringing up Britain

Kte

Mummy to Chloe & Sophie
Reaction score
https://familyrelationships.org.uk/bringing-up-britain-bbc-three-investigates-life-for-young-parents

If anyone is interested, they start from next week. :flower:

Thanks was wondering when this was going to start though I usually find these programmes annoy me :rofl:

Bet it clashes with all my tuesday night sky+ recordings :rofl:

I was worried it might annoy me too :rofl:

The first one is about breastfeeding and it's by Cherry which I know some people like.

I'm defo in bed by that time, lightweight me, it'll be on record :haha:

I will be watching. I am a fan of BBC 3 programmes.

Just watching this now on catch-up, about breastfeeding, seems quite good and not too frustrating so far.
EDIT: The only thing about I am annoyed about is them saying about a bond - the only person I would accept the comment that you get a better bond with a BF baby is from a Mum who has tried both. I still don't believe it though!

Yeah, its got good all round views and it turning out very balanced the more I watch.

Just watching this now on catch-up, about breastfeeding, seems quite good and not too frustrating so far.
EDIT: The only thing about I am annoyed about is them saying about a bond - the only person I would accept the comment that you get a better bond with a BF baby is from a Mum who has tried both. I still don't believe it though!

Agreed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->