Britains Got Talent 2009

I think when thay called out her name at first she thought she had won!!

getting drunk and shouting abuse in a hotel is not something you were born with ... sorry but i dont believe a word of it

Susan Boyle, Diversity, and julian smith (guy with the saxaphone)

Im so glad diversity won and not boyle, but im in :shock: that stavros didnt make the top 3 :cry:

:rofl: they are prob just saying that in a bid to excuse her foul behaviour, they dont want it to bring the reputation of the show down

I think ive missed whats been going on coz I dont read the papers.

one minute people are saying she's got a mental illness, then behaviour problems etc etc

the other night she was watching one of the other semi finals, drunk, and when Piers said to one of the other acts they were as good as her she started going off her head shouting and swearing

:rolleyes:

OMG... on itv2 the presenter just called susan boyle beautiful and simon chuckled alittle :rofl:

Not exactly the most reliable source but if you google her name and mental illness loads comes up, but yea she was starved of oxygen at birth which gave her learning difficulties https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nging-superstar-Susan-Boyle-laughing-now.html

:yipee:

yeah for Diversity and yeah for 'Subo wrestler' ( :rofl: ) getting her ass kicked :happydance:

I would love to see Aidan and Stavros flatley again though :D

and flawless were very good tonight too.

Hated stavros at the begining and found myself wanting them to win lol. Glad that Diversity won tho they were amazing?

Whens x factor start?

I am actually quite shocked at how horrible some of you are!! And funnily enough a few of you who preach about not judging others on whats in the papers, and not knowing them! :huh:

Yay, for Diversity, I voted for them :D Would have been happy with about 5 of the acts winning, was a very good show :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->