Britains Got Talent 2009

And I was just adding my point ;)

And I never mentioned you specifically did I so why take it to heart?:D

yeah its only a joke between friends :) we always agree and disagree.. just a bit of friendly banter

has anyone seen the papers this am, not much about diversaty,
just susan needs help ie councilling, susan going on a tour worth 6million, susan the real winner etc!

erm who won the show?!!!!

its not on is it?!?! God if i was in diversity I would be so pissed off right now!!!

how on earth is subo the real winner?! i want to apply, but i'm not any good at anythin...actully thats better!!

LMAO - I actually didn't watch it properly last night, and Stavros Flatley are AMAZING! :rofl: So funny!

2 Grand had me in tears again though...They are the cutest! :cloud9:

For all you susan lovers https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Susan-Boyle-...34.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301:1|293:1|294:30
Anyone gona buy one??? :rofl:

I wonder how many theyve sold and who would be so sad to buy one :rofl:

Sooooo pleased Diversity won! Bit of a shock that they did, but they were my faves from the beginning, such humour and creativity in their act, absolutely brilliant.

I feel really sorry for Susan Boyle, she's in a clinic now. I think she is a really fragile person and I suspect that if she hadn't gone voluntary, she would have been sectioned.

Meh She assumed she was gonna win nobodies fault but her own if she's a sore loser I get the feeling she's gonna be the new Jade Goody

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->