Britain's Got Talent fans

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Stealing this from FB, but interested to see what you all think.

Diversity or Flawless?

Also, who do you think will end up winning and why?

For me its gotta be Flawless, they are just a bit tighter and their timing is amazing!

I think Su Bo will end up winning though!

I think Diversity are more clever but there's always someone out of sync! Flawless are flawless. I love them both!

How the bloody hell did you post that so quick woman?! The page was still loading and you had already posted!!

I love Diversity's comedy side with the slow mo running and all, but like you say there always seems to be someone just a bit out of time.

Flawless are better!

But susan will win even though i dont like her

I just love flawless, they are perfect, they all work so well and i can see them going far!!!
I no had George sampson last yr but, he was good, but he did get the sypathy vote though!! xxx

Kerry please tell me you are joking!

I actually thought Susan started her song terribly last night, but she did recover it very well bless her.

Not sure how 10k has been spent on her looks though?!

lol no im not joking i dont know them by names :)

not an avid fan... hehe

I like diversity - they have some comedy and drama in it!!

I love diversity! Think flawless are better dancers (timing ets) but diversity have the best routines i think.

Am I the only one who doesn't like susan boyle??? i cant stand her!! :hissy:

Oooh its neck and neck at the mo but more people who have commented are saying flawless!

I dont really like susan boyle either, shes a bit of a strange old bird but she is a good singer to be fair

I couldnt choose, i think those dancers are great, and a lot of time and effort obviously goes into it.
I was saying to DH last night, that these dance groups should be opened into classes in inner cities to give kids something to do, and reduce crime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->