Britains Most Disappointing Car

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So the Ford KA came last but overall its Vauxhall that came last.. I agree with Vauxhall. They were dreadful when I had dealings with them. Apparently customers said they services were poor :thumbup: I cant agree more..

IDK about customer services as I've never bought anything like a new car :haha: but my old vauxhall is going strong and does us well :)

IDK about customer services as I've never bought anything like a new car :haha: but my old vauxhall is going strong and does us well :)

Trust me their customer service is poor. I brought an 08 plate astra In may 2009 it was just 10 months old. From the day I picked it up it had problems, it needed a new dsi pack and when I got it back the engine light flashed up. Took it in again and they said their was nothing wrong with it.. I explained that I was going to Italy in August and I needed the car to be working fully, he promised nothing was wrong with it.. Got to Switzerland and the engine wouldnt start, started blowing out black smoke, smelt like paint fumes :haha:
It did this the whole holiday, we had to park it on a hill so that when it started my engine wouldnt flood with petrol. I was the only car on the ferry on the way home that had to rev its engine to start.. 10 months old lol..!!
When I got it back and it wouldnt start at all so AA towed it to Vauxhall. When they put it on the diagnostics machine it was dead.. The thermostat had blown causing the head gasket to split and water mixed with oil, then leaked into my radiator and through to my gearbox. At 1 year old my car had a new engine, new gear box and radiator. It cost £7000.. How mad! They obviously covered the cost.. It took 3 months of changing courtesy cars before I finally got her back, when I got her back less than 4 weeks later the thermostat went again.. It took from October to December for them to find me a replacement, they kept telling me we are trying to get you a car, when I searched network Q there were millions of them on there. When I told him that I didnt care if it was diesel or a different colour I just wanted the same age or newer, I would have to re finance so it didnt matter if I had a little more to pay.. In the end he got me exactly the same car, same age..
They are idiots and I will never buy another Vauxhall although the car they gave me is great.. I love my betsy.

I agree about Vauxhall we had nothing but problems with ours and MIL's is just as bad i would never buy a Vauxhall again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->