Britain's Sex Gangs - Tomorrow (7/11) - Channel 4

Lightworker

Reaction score
There's a documentary on tomorrow at 10.30pm, about sex gangs and child-trafficking tomorrow on channel 4. Thought it might be interesting to watch. Don't know if 4 on demand can be viewed outside the UK, but for UK girlies hope to debate if you watch it. x

I't not coming up on my channel planner for that time. Renovation something or other is...hmmmmm?

ETA - Found it. Was looking at 10,30 am not pm haha!

I't not coming up on my channel planner for that time. Renovation something or other is...hmmmmm?

ETA - Found it. Was looking at 10,30 am not pm haha!

haha I know channel 4 can be very daring and controversial, but even they wouldn't air it at 10.30am haha x

disgusting. made me feel sick to my stomach. my OH is asian (bangladeshi) and from Leeds, i know of atleast 6 people that he knows that've slept with underage girls (14/15).. it's not just a "gang" thing, i do think there's a huge issue with asian men and young white girls.

edit: 4 out of those 6 are married with children.

Also watched it but was so shattered last night didn't log on to comment.

Yes, one of the professionals on the show, not sure if he was from a university, or whether it was the Asian house of Lords guy..but he was alluding to the fact that perhaps its to do with some of the cultural constraints on the men..i.e. they are in arranged marriages which are not happy ones, and so must vent their frustrations elsewhere.

Its not suprising though, that when their natural inclinations (by natural, I mean to find love and enjoy healthy marriages) are stifled by parental instructions, its a bomb waiting to go off right?

I was abit miffed though that the EDL and BNP were willing to jump on any bandwagon to propagate their hateful crap. Perhaps the Asian community needs to re-evaluate its practices to allow their youth more freedom, and see if this does not spark posiive change as far as sex gangs and grooming goes

I watched it today as I was too ill yesterday and I must say I feel sick to the pit of my stomach, wrong, so wrong its just unbelievable :nope:

Just watched it and it made me soo mad when they young men were saying that its the girls fault for how she dresses or the parents for not keeping tabs on her!!! :grr:

When I was that age I was the biggest tomboy ever so the clothing thing didnt really relate but I dont think it shouold matter how shes dresssed anyway and as for the parents you cant expect them to ask their daughter 20 questions and give her a lie detector test before she leaves the house by that age you have to trust what they say ::growlmad:

I think it says everything that they are deliberately seeking girls outside thier race. If they were doing anything wrong they would have more of a spectrum

I think it says everything that they are deliberately seeking girls outside thier race. If they were doing anything wrong they would have more of a spectrum

It worries me abit though this as I question their perception of other races and how they treat them..i.e. its ok to treat some races negatively, but their own with the same respect..its worrying that

It worries me abit though this as I question their perception of other races and how they treat them..i.e. its ok to treat some races negatively, but their own with the same respect..its worrying that

I think mostly its because of community, they are known and their families would be known too and the whole community would go up against them and they'd probably get a big beating out of someone, their parents would be shamed etc etc they go for targets that they could get away with it from :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->