"British soldiers burn in hell"

You cant just deport people for not agreeing with a war or something else. That's ridiculous and once that starts, where does it stop? Would I be deported for saying I don't like the tories?

Deported, no. Thats insane. For breach of the peace and for criminal activity they should be arrested and imprisoned. Deportation is for illegal immigrants, we have to remember many many of muslims in this country were born here. Therefore they have a right to be here. However, commit a crime and irrespective of religion, anyone inciting violence or racism or the like should be jailed. My consultant was a muslim lady and was amazing and saved many babys lives. There are people saying all muslims should be deported on fb, but then we would lose some amazing people! Remember muslim people on the whole are good people exactly like everyone else in every single way!

Wasn't too long ago we shipped people off to Australia!

Very true! :haha:

You cant just deport people for not agreeing with a war or something else. That's ridiculous and once that starts, where does it stop? Would I be deported for saying I don't like the tories?

Im not talking about people who dont support the war. I dont support the war and I never have, Im talking about people doing what was done yesterday and people who stand in the middle of a packed area spouting hatred. There is a difference and I am not just talking about Muslims either, Just to clarify!

yes but if I said 'david cameron is a twat and the tories are evil' outside westminster I should be deported?

Do you seriously put that into the same category as insulting families of those who died in the war or died in 7/7?

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.

I might have missed it but I really dont think anyone is saying all Muslims are the same. We are saying that the ones who act like they did yesterday and the ones who spout abuse should be removed from this country

Thats untrue, on facebook there are people saying and I quote 'All muslims should DIE'
That implies that they believe ALL muslims should die, irrespective of whether they were involved yesterday. Now thats disgusting in itself, as disgusting as burning poppies.

Im talking about this forum, this thread! Not facebook. I cant comment on what people are saying on Facebook because I honestly havent seen it. I was on Facebook yesterday and I didnt see one status about it but that maybe because my friends dont read the news. Who knows.. Im talking about on here and what people post.

Someone in this thread said 'they are taking over this country' which is completely stupid and ignorant and the use of the word 'they' seems just a tad racist to me.

If only, would rather be elsewhere right now rather than under the thumb of Cameron lol

I also love how everyone with brown skin is either a muslim and therefor a terrorist or a 'paki' even though their family are not from pakistan :dohh:

Yep I have heard that too!
I had a greek friend constantly called that because he was tanned! Like its an insult anyway to be called a pakistani person. I dont know any pakistani people but I have never heard anyone shouting to anyone 'You spaniard' or 'You American!' lol. Its the most ridiculous excuse for an insult because it isnt one lol x

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.

I might have missed it but I really dont think anyone is saying all Muslims are the same. We are saying that the ones who act like they did yesterday and the ones who spout abuse should be removed from this country

Thats untrue, on facebook there are people saying and I quote 'All muslims should DIE'
That implies that they believe ALL muslims should die, irrespective of whether they were involved yesterday. Now thats disgusting in itself, as disgusting as burning poppies.

Im talking about this forum, this thread! Not facebook. I cant comment on what people are saying on Facebook because I honestly havent seen it. I was on Facebook yesterday and I didnt see one status about it but that maybe because my friends dont read the news. Who knows.. Im talking about on here and what people post.

Someone in this thread said 'they are taking over this country' which is completely stupid and ignorant and the use of the word 'they' seems just a tad racist to me.

Like I said I might of missed it but I still dont get where people have said they are all the same...

My BIL is Muslim, He used to be a Christian and actually has the hands of God tattooed on him. I dont really know why he converted but he respects that as a family, my sister and all her side are Christians. We do not let that bother us. He isnt a terrorist, he doesnt spout hate, nor do we. So why cant people just accept that we all have something we celebrate or we mourn...

Makes me so angry!They have no right too!Jesus,they are taking over most of the country anyway-they don't like Christmas,councils rename it so not to offend....don't like it?sod off!we critise them and we are racist!Takes the wee wee......x

Wow, as a British muslim, what a highly, highly offensive post!!!!

Who exactly is taking over most of the country????? Muslims?? Britain has become multicultural, full of people of different races. I was born here and English is my first language. I am highly educated and pay high taxes. I have as much right to be here as you have!!! Don't like that I'm married to a muslim man and have a muslim daughter.... oh and God forbid, may have MORE muslim children!!!!!! Look away then.... we're here to stay.

Plus, I am a liberal muslim, and I don't agree with the extremists... what has happened is highly disrespectful, but that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to spout racial hatred....

Disgusting attitude.

I also love how everyone with brown skin is either a muslim and therefor a terrorist or a 'paki' even though their family are not from pakistan :dohh:

On the flip side, I went to school and sixth form with a lot of muslims (I think the split was 70/30 non muslim to muslim) and it was a daily occurance to get the word "white" in Urdu shouted at you whilst they all called each other Paki! I only knew what they were saying because I had some muslim friends, although predominantly there wasn't much integration. How is "white" an insult?

This is what I find sad. Its both sides that are growing to hate each other even more and from a young age too. I mean it's not everyone by a long shot, but its a enough to worry about.

Makes me so angry!They have no right too!Jesus,they are taking over most of the country anyway-they don't like Christmas,councils rename it so not to offend....don't like it?sod off!we critise them and we are racist!Takes the wee wee......x

Who exactly is taking over most of the country????? Muslims?? Britain has become multicultural, full of people of different races. I was born here and English is my first language. I am highly educated and pay high taxes. I have as much right to be here as you have!!! Don't like that I'm married to a muslim man and have a muslim daughter.... oh and God forbid, may have MORE muslim children!!!!!! Look away then.... we're here to stay.

Plus, I am a liberal muslim, and I don't agree with the extremists... what has happened is highly disrespectful, but that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to spout racial hatred....

Disgusting attitude.

I think Harveysmum's post might have been based on what some newspapers say, the changing of the word Christmas to Winterfest or whatever it was going to be.. After 7/7 everything that is suggest by a Muslim obviously hits the papers.. I dont agree with that but thats how it is.

Poppeteer I am really sad actually, that the first page of posts on here includes people swearing and telling people to basically get out of the country. Its sick really. I am very sorry that as a muslim you had to read such posts. People should be ashamed of grouping everyone together like everyone in a certain religion is to blame.

ive not read everyones posts...

what they did was wrong and bang out of order and they should be punished i think its wrong that all muslims get tard with the same brush.

But if that was someone who was white english and it was against the muslims beliefs then they would be arrested more then likely for racism which is wrong things need to chnge and untill they do protests from each sides are just going to get worse and worse.

On the flip side, I went to school and sixth form with a lot of muslims (I think the split was 70/30 non muslim to muslim) and it was a daily occurance to get the word "white" in Urdu shouted at you whilst they all called each other Paki! I only knew what they were saying because I had some muslim friends, although predominantly there wasn't much integration. How is "white" an insult?

This is what I find sad. Its both sides that are growing to hate each other even more and from a young age too. I mean it's not everyone by a long shot, but its a enough to worry about.

And unfortunately this sort of occurence makes it worse :(
I really cannot stand anyone burning poppies or people saying muslims should all die. Both are in the wrong. Its sad really.

Yeh, someone else just reported that post (hence why I'm reading to catch up).

Just so you girls know (not directed at anyone), racist posts will result in an infraction.

Lets keep it civil :flower:

Poppeteer I am really sad actually, that the first page of posts on here includes people swearing and telling people to basically get out of the country. Its sick really. I am very sorry that as a muslim you had to read such posts. People should be ashamed of grouping everyone together like everyone in a certain religion is to blame.

There was only one person who swore on here and the other people (including me) that said they should be thrown out the country was to the extremist terrorists and not to every single Muslim so please dont make it out like we are racist.

Im not talking about people who dont support the war. I dont support the war and I never have, Im talking about people doing what was done yesterday and people who stand in the middle of a packed area spouting hatred. There is a difference and I am not just talking about Muslims either, Just to clarify!

yes but if I said 'david cameron is a twat and the tories are evil' outside westminster I should be deported?

Do you seriously put that into the same category as insulting families of those who died in the war or died in 7/7?

Well yes, why not? It's still me expressing my opinions just like the extremists were expressing themselves yesterday. Now I don't think they went about it in the right way AT ALL and I don't even agree with what they say but I will support their right to have whatever opinion they want and to be able to voice it wherever they want in a PEACEFUL manner.

Indeed, 2 wrongs just make a big, huge wrong, not a right!

Well yes, why not? It's still me expressing my opinions just like the extremists were expressing themselves yesterday. Now I don't think they went about it in the right way AT ALL and I don't even agree with what they say but I will support their right to have whatever opinion they want and to be able to voice it wherever they want in a PEACEFUL manner.

If it was in a peaceful manner this thread wouldnt exist..

Sorry hun I just mean the words 'f off' were used and although the middle letters are blanked out their still swear words all the same.

Disgusting attitude.

I think Harveysmum's post might have been based on what some newspapers say, the changing of the word Christmas to Winterfest or whatever it was going to be.. After 7/7 everything that is suggest by a Muslim obviously hits the papers.. I dont agree with that but thats how it is.

Well then that's ignorance for you....

As Iraqi muslims (yes Iraqi) we celebrate christmas too, with presents, tree and all the usual xmas stuff.... if 'Harveysmum' is small minded enough to believe everything she reads in the paper.... then it's not worth even addressing her.

I'm leaving this as I'm too worked up now, and I'm late for work! (yes! i work too!)

Sorry hun I just mean the words 'f off' were used and although the middle letters are blanked out their still swear words all the same.

Yeah I know. It was my post that person directed it at. I dont think it was very nice and I said but never got an apology, I dont agree but no one is being racist just by saying these extremists shouldnt be allowed to do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->