"British soldiers burn in hell"

Also it was a group of men, mostly young men. Testosterone filled, angry young men. These exist everywhere. How many times a week do we hear of men stabbing other men? Regardless of religion, there will always be people out there looking for trouble. These 'boys' are using the MASK of religion to vent their anger in life. I would ask any educated rounded person to speak to their local mosque leader and I guarantee that they despise what happened and fear the backlash. How many acts of hatred do you think these boys have brought on those who are supposed to be the same religion as them?! They have hurt their own. They are not muslims. They are not acting for Islam. They are vile criminals so lets detach the religion thing and see them as what they are.

thats a very good point beacuse look at that american preist that wanted to burn the quran and the muslim preist went and spoke to him and they resolved their issues and the christian preist didnt burn the quarn after all (excuse spelling mistakes)

They should be more harshly punished. Things like this really wind me up..

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 110% Faun for PM!
Unfortunately a lot of people believe all muslims hate us and are terrorists. I have seen it time and time again! Do we also hate all Irish people because of all the unrest in Northern Ireland and the IRA? Do we hate all Germans and think they are all Nazis? There is always going to be lack of harmony which is mostly down to lack of understanding. I just wish that more people put this in context. A small group of idiots as opposed to thinking a whole religion must be evil x

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 110% Faun for PM!
Unfortunately a lot of people believe all muslims hate us and are terrorists. I have seen it time and time again! Do we also hate all Irish people because of all the unrest in Northern Ireland and the IRA? Do we hate all Germans and think they are all Nazis? There is always going to be lack of harmony which is mostly down to lack of understanding. I just wish that more people put this in context. A small group of idiots as opposed to thinking a whole religion must be evil x

And this is why I dont tar. :flower: I know how it feels. near all of us want peace and all the bombs to stop and bigotry. Some dont and wont let anyone else move on. Would be the same as good muslims feel to not that minority of extremists who drag it all down.

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.

I might have missed it but I really dont think anyone is saying all Muslims are the same. We are saying that the ones who act like they did yesterday and the ones who spout abuse should be removed from this country

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.

I might have missed it but I really dont think anyone is saying all Muslims are the same. We are saying that the ones who act like they did yesterday and the ones who spout abuse should be removed from this country

But if they were born in this country where should they be deported to?

Well if they were born in this country it just goes to show there is failure somewhere doesnt it? Shove them all in a prison somewhere. This is what 'Freedom of Speach' does...

People need to also remember as someone else said that being muslim is a religion which means anyone could be muslim and you probably wouldn't know it. I worked with someone who was muslim and youd never know because as one colleague put it 'He doesnt have a beard and a turban'. Shows how small minded some people are!

Dragonfly, thats right. Irish people did get a lot of abuse at one stage which luckily disappeared. I am part irish so I know that again the irish terrorists are ALSO the minority!

You cant just deport people for not agreeing with a war or something else. That's ridiculous and once that starts, where does it stop? Would I be deported for saying I don't like the tories?

Thats untrue, on facebook there are people saying and I quote 'All muslims should DIE'
That implies that they believe ALL muslims should die, irrespective of whether they were involved yesterday. Now thats disgusting in itself, as disgusting as burning poppies.

They should be arrested and charged with inciting racism!? It works both ways, if it wasn't for people like these (Muslim and non muslim) then we wouldn't have such hatred and segregation in society. The response from people on facebook is just as sad in my opinion but I agree with the person who said that there are people who have just been waiting for another excuse to say all these things.
It's so sad that people can't look past the few individuals and see the big picture.

You cant just deport people for not agreeing with a war or something else. That's ridiculous and once that starts, where does it stop? Would I be deported for saying I don't like the tories?

Im not talking about people who dont support the war. I dont support the war and I never have, Im talking about people doing what was done yesterday and people who stand in the middle of a packed area spouting hatred. There is a difference and I am not just talking about Muslims either, Just to clarify!

I know! The thought of living in a country where you can be jailed or deported for saying something that the majority don't agree with is terrifying to me.

oh and I DON'T LIKE THE TORIES! and there is nothing they can do about it...muahahahhhaha

Deported, no. Thats insane. For breach of the peace and for criminal activity they should be arrested and imprisoned. Deportation is for illegal immigrants, we have to remember many many of muslims in this country were born here. Therefore they have a right to be here. However, commit a crime and irrespective of religion, anyone inciting violence or racism or the like should be jailed. My consultant was a muslim lady and was amazing and saved many babys lives. There are people saying all muslims should be deported on fb, but then we would lose some amazing people! Remember muslim people on the whole are good people exactly like everyone else in every single way!

Im not talking about people who dont support the war. I dont support the war and I never have, Im talking about people doing what was done yesterday and people who stand in the middle of a packed area spouting hatred. There is a difference and I am not just talking about Muslims either, Just to clarify!

yes but if I said 'david cameron is a twat and the tories are evil' outside westminster I should be deported?

Deported, no. Thats insane. For breach of the peace and for criminal activity they should be arrested and imprisoned. Deportation is for illegal immigrants, we have to remember many many of muslims in this country were born here. Therefore they have a right to be here. However, commit a crime and irrespective of religion, anyone inciting violence or racism or the like should be jailed. My consultant was a muslim lady and was amazing and saved many babys lives. There are people saying all muslims should be deported on fb, but then we would lose some amazing people! Remember muslim people on the whole are good people exactly like everyone else in every single way!

Wasn't too long ago we shipped people off to Australia!

Thats untrue, on facebook there are people saying and I quote 'All muslims should DIE'
That implies that they believe ALL muslims should die, irrespective of whether they were involved yesterday. Now thats disgusting in itself, as disgusting as burning poppies.

Im talking about this forum, this thread! Not facebook. I cant comment on what people are saying on Facebook because I honestly havent seen it. I was on Facebook yesterday and I didnt see one status about it but that maybe because my friends dont read the news. Who knows.. Im talking about on here and what people post.

They should be arrested and charged with inciting racism!? It works both ways, if it wasn't for people like these (Muslim and non muslim) then we wouldn't have such hatred and segregation in society. The response from people on facebook is just as sad in my opinion but I agree with the person who said that there are people who have just been waiting for another excuse to say all these things.
It's so sad that people can't look past the few individuals and see the big picture.

Sadly there will be people out there today very pleased about this as it gives THEM the chance and excuse to be spiteful towards muslims. Everyone suddenly jumps on the bandwagon! People I know who slate this country in every way start saying on fb how their proud to be british in light of what happened yesterday and start spouting racist rubbish! Its laughable!

I also love how everyone with brown skin is either a muslim and therefor a terrorist or a 'paki' even though their family are not from pakistan :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->