broadchurch

I think he just ment to notice that it's returning lol silly me. But yay for the next series :)

Only just got to catch up now, had to avoid Facebook all last night and today lol. Knew it was him after Miller's comment last week, was such a give away! x

Yeah goodness knows how it will pan out for another series.

Not sure if I'm over thinking things but did anyone else notice how at no point hardy seemed to tell anyone that joe eventually kind of gave himself up? Kept expecting him to say to Ellie "well he admitted it" when she didnt believe him. In my over active mind wondered if he didnt want to admit joe gave himself up as he needed to believe he solved it after botching his last case. Just thought it was a bit odd :shrug:

But he didn't botch his last case. The press thought he did but he took the blame for it. He was covering up for his wife who was cheating on him so his family and kid didn't get hurt.

The one thing that gets me is they didn't tie up the postman bit. Danny was seen arguing with the postman the night of his murder :/

But he didn't botch his last case. The press thought he did but he took the blame for it. He was covering up for his wife who was cheating on him so his family and kid didn't get hurt.

The one thing that gets me is they didn't tie up the postman bit. Danny was seen arguing with the postman the night of his murder :/

^^ What WAS the point of the post man? and who was man they chased from the hut the night Hardy collapsed? Was it Joe? and if so who was watching the kids?? This has been bugging me since it finished!

^^ What WAS the point of the post man? and who was man they chased from the hut the night Hardy collapsed? Was it Joe? and if so who was watching the kids?? This has been bugging me since it finished!

It was Joe in the hut. He said he rang because he wanted to confess but ran away when he saw that his wife was with Hardy. Good point about the kids though!

I'm so behind but i literally have binged it in the last 24 hours and didn't predict that at all! Genuinely surpised! Not seeing the twist but all the photos for next season seem like Dannys body gets exhumed??

LOVE Arthur Darvill who plays the vicar so i was relieved it wasnt him :D

Also : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9vpVgYBVnI

American remake!

Its being filmed now so i imagine we have a while yet. :(

Omg was that David Tennant in that video with an American accent? I can't figure it out.

So excited for round two. Loved Broadchurch. Mainly because I love love love Olivia Colman.

It was! I think i'll watch it just to compare :haha: i like Anna Gunn who plays Olivia Colemans role aswell.

I'm excited for s2! I should of waited to watch it until s2 was done so i could of done them all!

Series 2 started last night! I've not watched it yet but just thought I'd bump this :)

Loved the first episode of series 2, I hate having to wait for the next one. It seems sooooo far away lol.

Just watched it now, it was awesome. Can't wait for the next episode!

Looks like series 2 is doing to be just as good as the first, I was a bit worried it would be a let down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->