broadchurch

Missed the last two episodes so just catching up on them now...I have no idea who it could be. I don't think the co worker and that woman are linked to the murder but they'r clearly dodgy

Its just getting better and better! My initial two suspects are still in the frame!

Argh! I can't wait for next week now. I reckon its Toms Dad, he must of found out something about why they fell out. Plus he looks like the guy they're accusing. Or it'll do a massive twist and it will be the sisters bf!

well maybe that explains the money (selling the animals he hunts with Nigel to the butcher?). Police womans son is starting to sound like a manipulative little ******* isn't he?!

Maybe it happened when he was out hunting with Nigel and he wanted the body to be found?

I think it's either Tom or his dad ... or maybe danny's sister ..

Last nights episode was so good! xx

Right, I'm going with it's the police woman's husband. Purely cos she's just said to Pauline Quirk "That man in your own house, how could you not know?".

Right, I'm going with it's the police woman's husband. Purely cos she's just said to Pauline Quirk "That man in your own house, how could you not know?".

Ah, I like your thinking!

So do you think Susan was mistaken that it was her Son (plumber) on the boat? Or lying? So confused :dohh:

Must say this is the best thing ive watched for ages.

Ah, I like your thinking!

So do you think Susan was mistaken that it was her Son (plumber) on the boat? Or lying? So confused :dohh:

Must say this is the best thing ive watched for ages.

I reckon she's lying, that she knows she didn't see him but she thinks he's just like his murderer dad and wants him put away so he doesn't have the chance to kill anyone.

I am really enjoying it, be sad when it finishes next week!

Love this. Got to be right.

I think it's him too. Been shifty looking whole way through with no explanation. Plus he looks a little like Nigel so could explain why Susan thought it was him getting off the boat. Think she's so convinced her son is bad news that she probably imagined it was him. She was so far back she couldn't be 100%.

Cannot wait till next week!!

X

Love this. Got to be right.

I think it's him too. Been shifty looking whole way through with no explanation. Plus he looks a little like Nigel so could explain why Susan thought it was him getting off the boat. Think she's so convinced her son is bad news that she probably imagined it was him. She was so far back she couldn't be 100%.

Cannot wait till next week!!

X

That is a good point about them looking alike! Deffo banking on it being him now lol.

I don't want it to end but then that means we'd never find out who it is!!!:brat:

I'm guessing the husband of the policewoman now as he's been the least guilty
Looking throughout!!

Do you think its possible that Tom killed Danny and his Dad is covering up for him? How exactly did he die, can anyone remember?

Wasn't he strangled? Would a boy of Tom's age have the strength to do that?

Wasn't he strangled? Would a boy of Tom's age have the strength to do that?

I had it in my head he was strangled too thats why i was doubting the boy aswell! Argh, cant wait now, lol x

I am thinking about this way too much now lol. Just found this link https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/broadchurch/25218/13-answers-we-need-to-identify-the-broadchurch-killer and some of the questions have been answered with last nights episode but there's still loads left that I'm now wondering about :haha:

I am thinking about this way too much now lol. Just found this link https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/broadchurch/25218/13-answers-we-need-to-identify-the-broadchurch-killer and some of the questions have been answered with last nights episode but there's still loads left that I'm now wondering about :haha:

That's a brilliant link. I've changed my mind about the killer about 10 times while reading that. Not sure how they'll clear everything up in an hour.

didnt the priest say he broke up a fight between danny and tom and im sure he sad tom was bigger than danny so maybe tom did do it. he was definitly covering something up by smashing his computer.
i need monday to hurry up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"