broadchurch

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Anyone else watching it on itv? I was crying by 10 minutes in. Excellent acting though x

I watched it not a huge David Tennant fan but thought he was good last night can't wait for the next episode.

I've got it on record, probably going to watch it tomorrow. The advert looked good so I'm looking forward to it!

I though it was good, looking forward to seeing how the next 7 episodes go.

I watched it last night as i had it recorded. (I never watch anything in real time!!) It seems good will defo keep up with it

I watched it this afternoon when LO had his nap, I thought it was really good. Didn't realise it was an 8 parter, I am not sure how they can drag it out that long.

I was sobbing when the mum ran on to the beach only to realise it was her little boy :cry:

I watched it this afternoon when LO had his nap, I thought it was really good. Didn't realise it was an 8 parter, I am not sure how they can drag it out that long.

I was sobbing when the mum ran on to the beach only to realise it was her little boy :cry:

Seemingly they will be giving the backstory to each of the characters throughout, as they each have secrets to be uncovered!!!:wacko:

I enjoyed it, also not a huge David tennant fan but he didn't annoy me too much in this :)

God seems like everyone is the same, I am not a David Tennant fan either!!!

Another great episode tonight! It's one ill be sticking with! What did you think of Will Mellor's (Steve) little "bit" near the end?

Wasn't expecting that will mellor bit at all, will be interesting to see how that develops and if he becomes part of figuring it out.
I'm not sure I'm convinced his dad killed him...think hes having an affair or something though.
Do we think the baby is her husbands?

I think the mum and the dad were both having affairs!

The woman in the caravan she had a skateboard in her wardrobe did anybody notice?!

I think the old fella in the shop is a bit dodgy aswell, and the lady journalist!
xx

Ye I noticed the skateboard, that's definitely gotta be linked somehow!

Was the argument with the postman bit true then? Did that happen or did the fella in the shop make it up?

I noticed the skateboard too!! Do you think that the dad was somehow involved with "caravan lady" at the hut and Danny found out? I'm thinking there was a scuffle the skateboard was left at the hut "Caravan lady cleaned the hut and took the skateboard home! I'm probably way off the mark!! Oh and maybe the old guy in the shop saw Danny and his dad arguing on the clifftop instead of the postman, they both have dark hair and are the same build! Just a theory!!!x

Another great episode tonight! I am loving it!

Just watched last nights episode tonight and it was great, keeping me guessing!

I'm really enjoying it, theres not alot of things Ive been able to get in to on tele lately :thumbup: Nobody else think the other Plumber may be involved (thr Dads partner) Im rubbish at guessing though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->