broadchurch

Yeh I thought he was, wasn't sure if he had something in the back of his van or not?

He did have something in his van did you notice the

Crossbow!! That he covered with the blanket? I know it's not the murder weapon but still why would you have one of them?

Ah is that what he was hiding? I saw the blanket but missed what was under it. I'd make a rubbish detective :haha:

Sue_88 I concour :) my Aunty hates it says its too slow I disagree!

Whilst I don't fully agree because I just think the series is fab so far - I can see where she is coming from. I am slightly wondering how they are going to fill 8 weeks to end the series - but I am certainly not switching off....too intrigued to see where it's going! :D

And the big who done it!

I must admit I am enjoying it (mind you I do like DT). Normally with these sorts of things I can guess the killer really quickly but I don't have a clue. I read somewhere only 4 people knew from the start who the killer was and the one who is the killer only found out during the read through for that episode!

I think the old man from the shop and Pauline Quirk are people to make you think it was them as they are so dodgy, so too obvious!

OMG I was nearly sobbing watching this lastnight:cry: This show is defo getting better!

Any ideas whats going on with the Plumber and the woman from the Caravan?

I think the detective (i cant remember anyones name :wacko::dohh: lol) might die at the end?

Which detective hun? The man (Hardy) or The woman (Miller)?

I have no idea what's going on between those two but defo isn't good, The plot thickens!!!!x

Which detective hun? The man (Hardy) or The woman (Miller)?

I have no idea what's going on between those two but defo isn't good, The plot thickens!!!!x

Hardy! He seems really poorly and I have a bad feeling on how its going to end with him!

I personally think Caravan woman is innocent but has seen/knows something, and Plumber matey guy ( :dohh: ) is paying her off to keep quiet. But thats as far as my guessing goes lol.

Oh and I was well chuffed when the Mum confronted the tart and turned all the beer taps on :smug: she had that one coming!

Oh and I was well chuffed when the Mum confronted the tart and turned all the beer taps on she had that one coming!

Yeah that was brill, mind you I don't think i'd be that cosy with OH after what he did!!! How cringe worthy was the bit with Hardy and the slutty hotel manager?

Oh and I was well chuffed when the Mum confronted the tart and turned all the beer taps on she had that one coming!

Yeah that was brill, mind you I don't think i'd be that cosy with OH after what he did!!! How cringe worthy was the bit with Hardy and the slutty hotel manager?

I cringed for him! Bless him, lol. x

I know for the first the whole series he should a vulnerable side, bless him!

Anyone still watching? Any ideas on what's going on and who they caught in the hut?

I have 1000 questions now so looking forward to the conclusion. Imagine it'll be something I never saw coming! The husband of the detective is definitely still suspicious looking in my opinion...

Anyone still watching? Any ideas on what's going on and who they caught in the hut?

I have 1000 questions now so looking forward to the conclusion. Imagine it'll be something I never saw coming! The husband of the detective is definitely still suspicious looking in my opinion...

I'm getting really frustrated as I still don't have a clue - they are all looking dodgy!

I've no idea either! Pauline Quirk seems dodgy but it's too obvious so doubt she's actually got anything to do with Danny's death.

Can't wait for the final episode when they piece it all together.

Anyone know when the final episode is? :flower:

Think there are 2 left.

It will be something totally random. Probably related to the detective's husband and son as both are pretty shifty. Reckon Pauline quirke and the dad's co-worker are totally up to something but unrelated to the murder.

Hope the poor doggy is ok too....

Think there are 2 left.

It will be something totally random. Probably related to the detective's husband and son as both are pretty shifty. Reckon Pauline quirke and the dad's co-worker are totally up to something but unrelated to the murder.

Its a sign I have just been watching too much Criminal Minds that my first thought was it was the dad's friend in the hut, doing something with the dog's body to send a message to Pauline Quirke's character!

Think there are 2 left.

Its a sign I have just been watching too much Criminal Minds that my first thought was it was the dad's friend in the hut, doing something with the dog's body to send a message to Pauline Quirke's character!

That makes sense!!!^^^ I just hope they don't rush things in the end, I've got a feeling we might be left with more questions than answers. I just can't see it all getting wrapped up in the last 2 episodes.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->