broadchurch

Right, I'm going with it's the police woman's husband. Purely cos she's just said to Pauline Quirk "That man in your own house, how could you not know?".

Love this. Got to be right.

I think it's him too. Been shifty looking whole way through with no explanation. Plus he looks a little like Nigel so could explain why Susan thought it was him getting off the boat. Think she's so convinced her son is bad news that she probably imagined it was him. She was so far back she couldn't be 100%.

Cannot wait till next week!!

X

I must admit I will be a little disappointed if it is her hubby. Its so cliched being someone close to police in charge, or the dad or the vicar!

I think it was tom and his dad covered up for him
But on the other hand I think maybe a complete surprise and be sister/sister bf but don't think they will be time in the episode for it to be one of them lol

I am struggling with who it is.

I think it's been obvious the whole time with someone who's gone under the radar. Possibly Chloe. But there is something odd about the vicar

I'm actually feeling excited about it - think I need to get out more ;)

More I think about it more confused I get but wouldn't be surprised at sister and her bf as he's not really been talked about but is obviously part of the story for a reason. And he lived on a farm didnt he? And hadn't Danny been thieving tractor diesel hence the red dripping off his hands at the very start? So might be linked...or maybe I'm wasting too much time over thinking!

We were right!!! To be fair, didnt guess his motive. Looking forward to seeing the impact x

Ahhhhh I may have wee'd a little. Is it bad to get so excited over a frikkin' tv show????

The producer says to watch the very last scene carefully... A little twist perhaps???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->