Broken Bugaboo - Cusomer Services No Help

SaraGrove

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this but would like some assistance. I purchased my Bugaboo Cameleon in Feb 09 and started using it at the end of March and it was the best thing I ever did. It has been great as it is multi terrain which is just what I need for long dog walks. A few months ago I noticed that the handle on the one side would catch on the wheels when setting it up and taking it down. On or around the 29 March 10, as I was getting up one of the bigger bus stop curbs the handle actually snapped where the plastic meets the metal frame. I returned it to where I purchased it from and they have been dealing with Bugaboo for me. I had to have my chassis sent to Amserdam where it has been inspected by their engineers. Yesterday I was informed from my retailer that Bugaboo had come to the decision that I would not be getting a replacement frame :sad2:. I called Bugaboo Customer Services myself and they have informed me that they believe that my frame has had a force placed on one side of the handle and this is why it is not covered under warrenty. I informed them that this was absolutely not the case I was asked if I had been abroard as this could have happened then, to which I replied I had not. I informed the woman that I take great pride in looking after my Bugaboo and when it is not being used it is actually set up in my living room as it is great for little one having naps. I am not an A-list celeb by any means and was only able to purchase my pushchair as it was for my my second child and it was the only new thing he had. I love my Cam but cannot afford the £230 for a new chassis:cry:. Has anybody else had this sort of problem with Bugaboo and could advise on what steps to take next.

Sorry to hear this, dont expect this type of service from an expensive pushchair manufacturer. Have you contacted trading standards for advice?

Here are some threads who have experienced poor customer service:

https://www.babyandbump.com/reviews/94911-can-anyone-help-broken-bugaboo-bugaboo-dont-want.htmlmain pushchair dealer...

https://www.babyandbump.com/reviews/219415-watch-out-bugaboo-customer-service.html

I can't work out how you go directly to these links, so cut & paste in 'search this thread'

Ruddy Bugaboo are rubbish, the inside of my bee handle had broken and I called Customer Services at John Lewis whom informed me even though it was purchased there I had to contact Bugaboo, I did this and because I no longer had proof of purchase there was nothing that I could do, apparently its common knowledge how crap Bugaboo Customer Services are, would never buy another one, in the end my sister fixed it (shes a builder). Really sorry your having problems... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->