****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Here's a good website that explains BB coding in a very simple and easy to understand way. :D
You'll want to look at the "Creating Links" section to learn how to make a fancy link in your signature that changes the way that your link is worded to your liking.

https://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks. Sadly, my Father In Law passed away on March 13th. He had colon cancer and had been in the hospital because they wanted to remove his colon tumor after being on chemo for a year (he had responded much better than they had expected). They were going to put a pump in his liver so that he wouldn't have to get chemo anymore. Well, during the surgery, they found small tumors lining his abdomen, so he couldn't get the pump. His hospitalization was complicated and he went into renal failure for reasons yet unknown. We took him home on Hospice and he died two days later. He was 57. I lost my dad to brain cancer when I was 15 and he was 49. This has all been so hard on everyone. Sorry if I'm not on here a whole lot. We are all just trying to process this.:cry:

I'm am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: :hugs: losing someone to cancer is so hard, especially when it happens so fast. :(

Luvmyfam my thoughts are with you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss *very big hug*

Hey everyone just coming by to say hello! :) well into 2014 now so everyone should be on the other side TTC soon!

I'm very sorry for your loss, Luvmyfam! My grandfather currently has colon cancer and I have also lost family members to various types of cancer. My thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs:

Just popping in to say hi. I've been so busy with my work that I've just not had much of a chance at all to get in here. We are currently on track for looking to start TTC #2 in October. I am going to try and sway for a girl, however it won't kill me to have another boy as I have a name that I really love if we had another boy.

Luvmyfam - sorry to read about your loss.

Congrats to all those who have already had their BFP this year.

Can't promise I'll be in here lots, but just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing.

xo

Hi Poppiebug :wave:. We are also planning on swaying for a girl in October. With all thats going on I'm not sure if our plans are completely set, but DH had been asking questions about the sway and says he still wants to try this year. We will see!

Last night I had a dream that I was at a store with all these baby clothes in it. I can't remember a lot of the dream but I think I was going to buy some of the clothes. What crazy dreams I have. :wacko:

I used to have a lot of baby dreams, but now it's been a while. I've even dreamed I gave birth and once in my dream I had a baby but couldn't remember where it came from, so I assumed I stole it and panicked :)

Angiepie, I didn't know you'd got your BFP. So quick! Congratulations!

So yesterday morning my af started and a few days before I have a lot of cm that's sticky. Does this happen to anyone else?

So yesterday morning my af started and a few days before I have a lot of cm that's sticky. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sticky cm can be normal in the days leading up to AF. Usually it is watery/Egg white during ovulation and then right after ovulation it dries up and gets sticky.

Today on facebook I saw about four or five pictures of friends with their babies today.I feel a bit jealous and hopeful that'll be me in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->