****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Last night I had another dream where I was pregnant of thought I was. I think my grandma was in it too for some reason. :haha: The waiting game is not fun.

Angiepie, I didn't know you'd got your BFP. So quick! Congratulations!

Thank you! I Od early on CD12 or 13 (as opposed to 17ish normally) so didn't even take two weeks to conceive! And got my BFP by CD 22!

A miracle considering I have PCOS. I got reaaaally lucky. :thumbup:

Congratulations angiepie! I'm due to ovulate soon and were ntnp right now. So well see. Honestly I wouldn't mind too much if I didnt conceive this cycle. I'd like to continue losing weight. (Another ten would be nice).

It feels like my baby lust is a bit higher than usual these past two days. The waiting is the worst.

I have ups and downs with broodiness too. Its fine at mo, busy with wedding planning and life but im sure it will be back again soon

Yeah some days are fine but others are a bit hard. Today wasn't too bad.

Im the opposite at the moment. Feeling stressed! Had a couple of very broody days where I would see prego girls at work and think "They're so cute, can't wait until I have a bump again!". Then I have days like today where Im just so stressed, I think, maybe I not a good enough Mom to have anymore :cry:.

Oi.... Do not say that. You are a fantastic mum. Everyone has stressy days at times, doesn't mean you aren't a good enough mum to have another. It just means you have to gorgeous little boys that have had an energetic day.

:)

No don't think that, some days i have endless patience and some I have none!

Broodiness is back!!, went to a wedding yesterday and the bride confessed she was 6wks pregnant with no'3! I had been thinking we might be pregnant together as she'd previously told me they were waiting until Aug. Roll on June. :)

Thanks girls :). I can't wait until tomorrow so I can have a couple days off to play with my little guys. I think the winter and cabin fever really got to me this year. Soon we will be making zoo trips, riding bikes and going to parks to play!

It's starting to get nice here too.Today I went for my walk wearing just a shirt and my hoodie. It was a bit chilly but not very cold.

So today an Oshkosh flyer came in the newspaper today and while looking at the baby clothes it felt like my ovaries went into overdrive. :haha: Seeing baby clothes or supplies makes me want children even more.

Hi ladies :hi:

Not been posting for a while just been busy at work really. I just wanted to post and tell you ladies how my gynaecologist appointment went this morning at the Maternity/Fertility Clinic. So I saw him he was okay I guess and took all details from me and my OH and took a urine sample and my height and weight. I was so happy I thought they were going to help me... Turns out they want us to try naturally for several months!!!!

So I went to the desk to hand in my patient card to receive my nest appointment to see him for further tests and help and I was thinking maybe it wont be too long and when the receptionist looked at the card then on her computer and said it will be the 9th October 2014! I felt like crying again :cry::cry:

I know I don't have periods on my own with my PCOS so how am I going to get pregnant. This sort of throws our plans for a summer 2015 baby out of the window really.

It also show that we really cant time this as well as we wanted to because of my PCOS and we might be thinking on just giving and TTC natural from now on instead of May/June. A bit of early start but I suppose I don't have a choice other than TTC natural.

I really don't know what to do OH has suggested form now on we start TTC as of today natural and do exactly what he has told us to. That's not what I want to hear though :cry::cry:

Sarah Lou I'm sorry to hear that, however PCOS doesnt mean youre infertile and I understand why your doctor suggested trying naturally first. Did you explain to them that you arent having periods? If you havent, do so.

Sarah here are a few things to look into if you have PCOS. If you are overweight, diet and exercise. Eat well and stay active, lose weight. This will dramatically diminish a lot of PCOS symptoms for most women. Even if it doesnt help with your symptoms youre body will be healthier for carrying a baby.
Also look into using BBT and opks to track and predict ovulation. They must be used a certain way so do your research.
Another good thing to do is research herbs for helping regulate your cycles and hormones. Vitex helped me tremendously. Again don't take anything without researching whether or not it is right for you and the correct way to use it.
Have you ever seem the sperm meets egg plan? I suggest giving it a look if you havent.

TTC or waiting to do so is not always easy and I understand that. I've been through it. All you can do is keep trying and stay positive and research ways to help yourself. Good luck.

As for me I start trying for my second in a few months girls! Can't wait.

Good luck to everyone, hope all is well.

ImSoTired- Thank you for your reply and your advice :flower:

I have never heard of the sperm meets the egg plan... What is that?? :dohh:

It was just so hard to hear that they weren't going to help yet. I tried with my pervious partner a few years go for 15months naturally and never got pregnant. Plus I also never have my AF on my own either I can go several months and more without it. In the end I have metformin and it worked wonders and I had my AF nearly every month something between 29-35 day cycles. I've been though the natural stage previously with my pervious OH and it was a really bad time for me so having to go though this again upsets me the most I think.

It was just so hard to hear that they weren't going to help yet. I tried with my pervious partner a few years go for 15months naturally and never got pregnant. Plus I also never have my AF on my own either I can go several months and more without it. In the end I have metformin and it worked wonders and I had my AF nearly every month something between 29-35 day cycles. I've been though the natural stage previously with my pervious OH and it was a really bad time for me so having to go though this again upsets me the most I think.

SarahLou, if you are on metformin and are having 29-35 day cycles every month thats GREAT:thumbup:! My OB was going to let us try for only 2 months on our own. I had been taking metformin but didn't know if I actually ovulated. We got our BFP the first month of trying. It was a complete shock! We then continued the metformin through the first trimester of my pregnancy.

On the other hand, considering you know you have PCOS which is the leading cause of infertility in women, you should definitely be seen before October if you are not prego by then. Can you get a second opinion:shrug:?

I can't believe my first baby is turning 5 on April 15th! It's just crazy how fast he's growing up! He told me the other day "Mommy, I don't love you as high as 100... I love you MORE than 100!". He is just a sweetheart and always melts my heart<3. He also asked me the other day if I am ever going to have another baby in my tummy:laugh2: LOL!!

Hi luvmyfam

I'm not on metformin right now I'm going all natural. Sorry what I said May of been a Little misleading. He says he won't investigate or give me anything I till October :(

How can I get a second opinion?

SarahLou, if you are on metformin and are having 29-35 day cycles every month thats GREAT:thumbup:! My OB was going to let us try for only 2 months on our own. I had been taking metformin but didn't know if I actually ovulated. We got our BFP the first month of trying. It was a complete shock! We then continued the metformin through the first trimester of my pregnancy.

On the other hand, considering you know you have PCOS which is the leading cause of infertility in women, you should definitely be seen before October if you are not prego by then. Can you get a second opinion:shrug:?

Are you on metformin right now, SarahLou? If not I would definitely ask for a second opinion or maybe have your gp prescribe it?

Did you tell your doc that you tried for such a long time with your ex? If now I would definitely mention this on your next appointment.

This is a link I found interesting, I just picked it up the other day somewhere on B&B as well: https://natural-fertility-info.com/pcos-fertility-diet
If you are overweight, weight loss really is the first thing to look into, as for most fertility treatments they will ask you to be below a certain BMI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->