****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Well turns out ladies nothing can be done yet as my doctor could not find my letters from my Gynaecologist :dohh:

So he has to chase them up and I have to got back in two weeks time..... And he can not give me anything like metformin again or refer me until he gets this information back. So not any further forward :coffee:

... :brat::sad2::hissy::hissy::hissy: .... Sorry :flower:

Thats weird. They should be able to prescribe you metformin just knowing that you have PCOS. My endocrinologist put me on it the second I told her I have PCOS. She said "why do they not have you on metformin?!". Sorry :hugs:

So today I was walking through the mall after I was done at the gym and baby fever reared it's ugly head when I saw two baby boys.Has anyone else felt this way?

Yep! Newborns seem to be everywhere on the rare occasions that I make it outside of the house and it makes me remember when DS was that tiny and I just melt and wish that I had a teenie, sleepy little bundle like that again.

luvmyfam - I don't understand myself, he just said he would rather see what my gynaecologist said in his report before he prescribes me anything or refers me back to him. I have to go back to see my doctor on the 14th March so not to long of a wait I suppose :coffee:

So anyway ladies my withdrawal af after coming off the pill arrived Saturday :witch: Its going to feel scary and strange not restarting my pill again on Wednesday :wacko:

I suppose this is where it all begins feels real now even though we don't start ttc until May/June but seeing the doctor and taking prenatals helps it feel like this is the actual beginning for me and OH. I feel its a start of an amazing journey :cloud9: ...

But on the other hand the start of maybe a long and complicated journey because of my PCOS which is what worries me :cry:

On top of all this I have come down with a bad cold.

I have seen that other ladies sometimes write wtt journals on here, im thinking weather now is a good time to begin one myself. Im not sure.

Sarahlou - exciting that it's the beginning of your TTC journey. I hope when you start TTC that it is quick for you. I have also been thinking of writing a WTT journal. I have been doing some serious research, which hasn't been easy, and I thought all the info I have found might help other women like me.

Sarahlou - exciting that it's the beginning of your TTC journey. I hope when you start TTC that it is quick for you. I have also been thinking of writing a WTT journal. I have been doing some serious research, which hasn't been easy, and I thought all the info I have found might help other women like me.

I know I cant believe its actually happening because my OH and I talked about it last October and he changed his mind due to finances, so now he's all for it and im actually off the pill and seeing my doctor its for real. Im thinking am I dreaming???.... Pinch me :yipee:

Its so exciting and lovely... :cloud9: But all scary at the same time especially as I need help to conceive makes it worse :cry:

I suffer PCOS and most of the time I don't get af on my own so I research all the time. Even when I went to by prenatal vitamins I ask the pharmacy which would be best as I have PCOS and I wanted to the best for my body. sounds silly I know but im willing to try anything for my little buddle of joy :blush: :cloud9:

I completely understand where you're coming from, SarahLou. My cycles are rubbish on their own - like hardly ever and completely unpredictable. I'm planning on IVF in order to have a baby. You probably know I'm planning on doing it on my own, but with the cycles I have, I think IVF is the best way forward for me. I'm going to arrange to speak to someone from the clinic I think I will use either the end of this week or early next week and hopefully get the ball rolling.

Have you considered taking a medication that causes you to ovulate and getting artificially inseminated? It would probably be a lot cheaper than IVF.

I haven't spoken to anyone at the clinic yet (I emailed them, but they want to speak to me on the phone, instead) and arrange an appointment, so I'll go with their suggestion. But, I'm planning on going abroad, so I want something where I pretty much know when I'm going to ovulate. And treatment in Denmark isn't that expensive, so I'm not too worried about the cost.

Let us know if you're starting a journal. I was diagnosed with PCOS in the past as well (though taking the pill seems to have helped regulate my period) so I'd be very interested to read what you find out.
I'm not a big fan of the B&B journals though, I like it better when you don't have to scan through all the comments to get to the next update from the original poster.

SarahLou, don't worry too much about it yet! You never know if you will have issues TTC until you try! Let us know if you start a WTT journal and soon to be TTC journal :hugs:.

luvmyfam - Thank you for the advice. I go back to see my doctor again next Friday to see what he suggests next. :flower:

And I have decided to start a wtt journal ladies. Im not sure how to start one or what to put in it yet though... :dohh:

Thinking of starting ntnp this next cycle. Still unsure if I should stop charting for one month and see how it goes or if that would drive me crazy! My cycles do fluctuate so really don't know when I've ovulated until after.
What do you ladies think? ( as a person I'm spontaneous and don't like rigidity).

Reidfidleir- If I were you, I would NTNP lol. but thats just me, Im very impatient. As for charting, I would probably still chart just so then you know when you ovulated for sure. Good luck!! :babydust:

Broodiness is now mega! One fb friend announced she's pregnant today with no'3 and also today found out our friend is expecting his 1st and 2nd, his oh's 2nd and 3rd! twinnies ahh.
I just want to get on and ttc!! :growlmad:

Impatient here too! so I'd ntnp if I was you reid! :winkwink:

What exactly is charting? Is it when you use a calender to keep track of your cycle? That's what I've been doing for a while now.

It's when you take you basal body temperature and record it on a chart, it will show you when you have ovulated. I charted while TTCing DD and will chart with when TTC again.

30mummyof1 - I know how you feel with the broodiness. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant at the moment. I'm losing track of how many people I know who are having babies at the moment.

I've had my last day at uni, and all my assignments/exams/clinical practice outcomes are done. Yay. Just got a couple of shifts to do, a couple more babies to deliver, and I'm done. So excited. So that means, all I'm waiting for now is the job, and then I'll be ready to start TTC.

Thinking of starting ntnp this next cycle. Still unsure if I should stop charting for one month and see how it goes or if that would drive me crazy! My cycles do fluctuate so really don't know when I've ovulated until after.
What do you ladies think? ( as a person I'm spontaneous and don't like rigidity).

So exciting :happydance:. I think you should go with NTNP and no charting! Just be spontaneous, have fun and if you get a BFP it will be an awesome suprise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->