****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Broodiness is now mega! One fb friend announced she's pregnant today with no'3 and also today found out our friend is expecting his 1st and 2nd, his oh's 2nd and 3rd! twinnies ahh.
I just want to get on and ttc!! :growlmad:

Impatient here too! so I'd ntnp if I was you reid! :winkwink:

Im getting so broody too! So many preggo people at work right now! And they just look so freakin adorable :). I've lost a little bit of weight and still working on it, but getting excited/nervous for October to be here.

Ladies whats NTNP mean?? :dohh:

Im on cycle day 7 now start OPK'S on Sunday (Day 9) :happydance:

It's when you take you basal body temperature and record it on a chart, it will show you when you have ovulated. I charted while TTCing DD and will chart with when TTC again.

Do you find it easier recording it while trying to conceive?

This thread's gone so quiet recently. I hope everyone is well and managing to keep themselves busy/preparing for TTC.

Ill be ntnp this cycle. :) just waiting for period to end. Gonna try not charting and se how I do b

Yay, that's so exciting Reidfidleir. I hope you get your BFP

Thank you! Secretly I hope it takes a few months lol. I wanna have some "fun time" ;) before t happens. But were not waiting longer because of te what if factor. What if it takes a while?

Just keeping busy wedding planning and exercising! Can't decide whether to give it a shot before wedding or wait till after and that way i can definitely drink on honeymoon? So broody yet i guess its only 1 mth different!

have fun ntnp reid!

4 months until TTC for me. Getting some dental work done and preparing for TTC. I'm back on track with my diet and exercise and getting ready to introduce potty training to my dd and getting things done before we get pregnant again. I'm sure these next few months will fly by for me and I'll be actively TTC in no time! Eeek! Can't wait!:happydance:

ETA also trying to track ovulation without temping because I'm still not sleeping fantastically. I'm using Opks and taking note of cervical mucus and cramping. I think I'm actually about to O soon so fx'd for regular cycles! I'm hoping that the next few cycles get really predictable for me and by the time ttc comes around we can just have fun with it and not stress.

good luck ntnp Reid!

Hi ladies

Not been around for a week or so I started a new job and not really had 5 minuets for myself until now :coffee:

Im thinking weather to push ttc back a month or two because of my new job start, im not sure weather I need to be with my company at least 12 months before im entitled to the company maternity leave/policy. I need to keep my job to help us afford out little one. What do you ladies think??? :shrug::shrug:

Hi can I join? I'm WTT 2 somewhere between July and September, hopefully July though! xx

Hey Ladies!!

I've just been enjoying the nice weather we have finally gotten! I cannot wait to take DD to the park this spring/summer.

Me and OH are getting ready to apply for a mortgage in a couple month, very nerve wrecking! Hopefully if that goes as planned we will close on our townhome in June/July. OH is soooooo close to getting promoted at his current job. So many things happening and if they all fall into place like the should we will be TTC #2 in August/September!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Jaxvpie - that's so exciting about your mortgage. I hope it goes nice and smoothly for you. We have had some lively weather lately - really starting to feel like spring. Compared to March last year, it is lovely.

SarahLou - have you looked up your company's maternity policy? See what it says in there.

I might have to put my TTC date back a few months. I had a job interview where I'm training, we all got offered bank hours, so basically on an as and when basis. It really sucks. They implied that we would pretty much be guaranteed a job, but bank hours will be really difficult for me, being on my own and having to pay for a mortgage. I'm looking in to other jobs (some not even midwifery!) and other hospitals. It's so silly, the Trust have paid for our training and given us a salary for the last 18 months, and now they're going to lose most of us to other Trusts/from midwifery. I'm so angry right now with them.

Caite - Hello :hi:

I haven't looked up my company maternity policy. Do you know how I could find this would I need to ask my boss? Im scared to ask this yet as I only just started a few days ago and don't want them to know im trying for a baby because I don't want them to have a reason to lay me off or sack me :shrug: :cry:

SarahLou- did you get an employee handbook when you were hired? You could hit ask your boss for that or I know at some of my previous jobs they had the handbook online. It should tell you what the policy is for maternity leave in the handbook.

Jaxvipe - I had some paper work to fill in the day I started but there were no mention of maternity policy I had to sign the paper work for, holiday policy, days off and sickness that's all I didn't see any maternity rules or policy.

Im working in a call center and the only handbooks I have had is for my script and info about our campaign and how to work the computer phone system that's it :cry:

Im thinking on looking for it online but wouldn't know where to go to find it :shrug:

:flower:

Do you have a company intranet? Just search for it on there - there should be a search button. Or, some big companies have them available on the normal internet. I know I've found some NHS ones in the internet. And your company's policy won't be able to give you less than what you're legally entitled to.

Ladies i have started my WTT Journal and have posted up now so its available to read Does anyone know I can get a link to it on my signature please? :happydance:

Caite - Im not to sure if we have a company Intranet yet :shrug: I only been there a week but I could ask when Im back in on Monday. And thank you for the info :flower:

You're welcome.

I've had a read of your journal. Very pretty with all the pink headings and the purple hearts. I don't know how to put it in your signature and make it look nice and be clickable. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->