****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Welcom Aimee-lou! :wave:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was perfect, spending the day with my big family. Betwen me and my cousins we have 12 kids and all are 4 and under! It was just so much fun watching them play together!

My thanksgiving was pretty good. :) we had dinner over at my parents...saw some people who I haven't seen for probably about 2 years. Gavin was very scared of them...so I am wondering if he will be a shy one :) if he is, I will be dreading when my mother in law comes down the end of December :(. Her and I don't get a long..and this will be the 1st time my husband and his brother have been together in 5 years..so it will be interesting.

The only bad thing is...Mom and I went Black Friday (well early morning) shopping...got all of Gavin's toys for Christmas and I got all my hubby's gifts for Christmas, and mine (yes I know what I got :) ). And we both ended up with a cold. I really hope it's gone by Monday (since I am a stay at home Mom...and I have a really big headache so I really don't need the fussiness on Monday).

Other than that nothing else is new. Except I have my 2nd period for the month (stupid witch)..I had one on the 10th and now have one now...but I just got off birth control since we are just going to see what happens...and officially try in 2014. So I am guessing it's withdrawal bleed or whatever it's called :) so we will see.

I hope you start feeling better soon, KitteyKat!

KitteyKat, I went black Friday shopping with my Mom too and got lots of good deals (Toys for the boys). Hope you get better quickly!

We are having Jacob's first birthday party tomorrow! It is going to be cookie monster themed! I can't wait to see if he digs in to his smash cake! I'm feeling a little sad though that my baby is already 1!

luvmyfam - I know how you feel. Eddy is 6 months old in 2 days time. I simply annot believe that half a year has gone by, but then he's so big I often look at him and think he looks a lot older than that.

Not a lot going on here. Took a HPT this morning and got BFN - mixed feelings on that one. I know it's the best result (still no AF but on cd32 and really bloated so I thought I would test either way lol) and I'll be happy when the witch arrives, but obviously a baby is always a blessing really. Still, as soon as AF arrives, I will be off down the Dr's to get myself on the pill again. :blush:

Sorry about your BFN, I know they can be a little disappointing no matter what.

Well, I swear I saw a :bfp: on an equate test this morning, but DF said he couldn't see it. So I got a clear blue digital today and plan on taking it tomorrow. =/

Well, here's the equate test, mind that the test was hours old at the time of the picture though:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/invertedtest.jpg

Hmm, pictures blurry so can't tell. Hoping you get your BFP tomorrow!

I know, all I have is my camera phone and it sucks, sorry for the crappy picture quality. I wasn't happy with the equate test, it was incredibly hard to read. At least the digital will have a clear result.

The digital will definitely have the best result :) I am praying for you!!

It's about midnight where I live...little guy woke up at about 11:30 pm just screaming...so I changed his diaper, and not even 15 minutes later, he fell asleep on my chest.

I guess he knows that when he is sick I snuggle with him at night, now that I am sick he must think to snuggle with me at night :) He didn't even need a bottle to fall asleep...and I cannot sleep at all. My nose is so plugged up, when I sit up it's all better...instead of laying down.

I just found out my hubby's cousins kids...the 2 girls have pnemonia and the little boy got sick from Thanksgiving.

These are the days I am very thankful for having my parents only about 20 minutes away from our house. I don't expect hubby to get up with him at night, since he works early in the morning...and Gavin is used to me when he wakes up...hubby woke up with him the other day, and Gavin just screamed and screamed...until I got him.

I think I will be taking a trip to Mom and Dad's today....luckily Dad has to work, but Mom used to be a stay at home Mom...so she is always there for me. She even went and goes to all of my Doctor's Appointments....and Gavin's. He has one this week on Wednesday at about 9 in the morning, she is willing to stay overnight Tuesday night so I can get some sleep.

That is so nice to have your mom so close, and able to help out!

We all have an annoying cold or something here. Earl was really subdued and snotty all day yesterday and I've woken up today really sick, dizzy and faint feeling with a stuffed up nose.

My test I took yesterday developed quite possibly the nicest looking evap I have ever seen! :haha: Hubby keeps asking me if I'm sure it's just an evap (given my nausea and dizziness lol) but I'm still so bloated I'm certain that AF will be here soon.

I guess I should be back on this thread after really hoping I'd be able to convince DH to push our TTC date to summer 2013...I thought before that the original date would be April 2014 which is 3 years since we got engaged but according to him he meant August 2014 which will be 3 years since our wedding... SIIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Are there any other ladies out there WTT for their 1st lo?

Hello girls! I haven't been on in a few days. I had a big busy weekend! KalonKiki.. did you ever take the other test??

Well, I'm incredibly annoyed, I got a negative test. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow because something HAS to be wrong with this cycle, even if I'm not pregnant. I know my body well and that bleeding was way too short, light, and early to have been my period. I also know when I ovulated, my period should have have been right on time, not early. ):

Well, I'm incredibly annoyed, I got a negative test. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow because something HAS to be wrong with this cycle, even if I'm not pregnant. I know my body well and that bleeding was way too short, light, and early to have been my period. I also know when I ovulated, my period should have have been right on time, not early. ):

Well I hope everything works out! You'll have to let us know what is up!

Kalon I hope everything is okay.

Well we may be trying earlier...my hubby's cousin just found out she is having a boy (4th child) and she will be trying when we are trying in January of 2014...I do not want to be pregnant the same time as her. She is a witch, I don't get along with her at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->