****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

So excited...for a few reasons :)

My brother (from another mother) is graduationg from Navy Boot Camp either today or tomorrow :) so I am very excited to see him...he made our wedding great. He took his clothes off...well at least his shirt, he was the life of our wedding. :) :)

And my birth control is not working for me, it is making me puke and have diarrhea. So hubby and I have decided to just use the natural family planning stuff.....and see what happens. I guess if it's meant to be it will happen :) :)

Kalonkiki, I always wonder why we don't just switch to the metric system. I use the metric system at work (medical) so it probably wouldn't be that bad for me. You would prob get used to it pretty quick!

Well, until I got the hang of it, there are always internet converters out there I suppose. Haha.

Have had a terrible couple of days with the stomache bug. Ugh!

Kitteykat, glad you get to get off BC! There is a lot to NFP! I'm trying to learn. Hope you had fun at the graduation!

Kalonkiki, just wondering how you're feeling? Have you tested?!

Well, still none of my normal PMS symptoms, my breasts only feel tender to the touch sometimes (and they feel fuller), and I think I need to see a doctor about a possible UTI. I'm still testing on the 25 (although I may crack and test on the 22nd and just still surprise DF with the result on the 25 if it's positive). Colin found out on his own that I suspected pregnancy, he can read me like a book. He reminded me that I thought this last month, but this month my symptoms are far from normal for me for AF. It's so frustrating having to wait to find out.

FX for you!!!

This was my due date last year for DS 2! He wasn't born until the 27th. I just can't believe how fast this last year flew by :(!

Well ladies, I think I got some implantation spotting today. My period is still three days away and I was surprised to find a little bit of brown spotting in my underwear at work today when I took a bathroom break. I've never had my period early before and I've never experienced spotting in between periods. I think my chances of being pregnant have just increased by quite a bit. If I'm pregnant then I'd be due about July 31. :D
DF is excited. He's more worried about whether it's a boy or a girl rather than actually being pregnant (based on Shettle's Method it should be a boy, but the Chinese Gender Prediction Calculator says that it's a girl, so we'll see, haha).

Wow that's great KalonKiki please let us know as soon as you can :) my due date was July 31st...I can't believe it's already been a year since I found out I was pregnant. I found out on November 18th.

I took a test because all of my ex coworkers...made fun of me..since I was complaining my boobs hurt so bad, even to the guys (the guys were really cool there) :)

On another note: I believe little man is teething...either that or he has his first cold. He has been really drooling alot, and chomping on his fingers. And he has been very very fussy these past few days. Last year I was pregnant on Thanksgiving :( and was sick (couldn't even look at the Turkey). Now my son might be pregnant for Thanksgiving :(.

Awww, I hope he starts feeling better soon!
I also hope that I won't be sick on Thanksgiving. x.x

And I will post a pic of my :bfp: if I get one. Also, I'll still be here with you lovely ladies. Even if I'm pregnant, I'm not going to abandon my group. :)

Kalonkiki - are you going to wait til your AF is late to test? I got my bfp at 10dpo so you'd certainly be right to test now I think. Either way, good luck!! :)

I'm afraid to test right now, I don't think I could face an ugly :bfn:, even if it did turn out to be a :bfp: later.

I got my BFP really early. When we went in I was only 3 weeks and 2 days :) I used the First Response...it would definitely show up positive if you are....definitely doesn't hurt to try :) the earlier you find out, the better :) :) then you can start taking pictures of your baby bump :)

It was great seeing my belly bump from 3 weeks to 39 weeks :)

Well, alright, I'll get a test tonight, but I don't think it's going to show up positive. If I'm pregnant then I would have only just implanted yesterday or the day before. I think it takes at least three or four days after implantation to get a positive.

Good luck KalonKiki! I'm rooting for a BFP! :thumbup:

Good luck KalonKiki....I hope it's a BFP for you :) <3

Make sure you send me some luck if you get a bfp too...we are not trying...but little Gavin is getting 2 teeth in and has his 1st cold...he doesn't sleep in his crib now, he just wants to snuggle with Mommy. We have taken him to the ER 2 times already...Friday and last night. I have a doctor's appointment for him today...with a pediatrician...not his regular one, but at the same clinic...he is so congested he will not lay down...he prefers to sit up while sleeping.

Kalonkiki I hope you get your BFP! I tested super early with DS1 but with DS2 I got a BFN on a First Response and then had my annual gyno apt the next day and she wanted urine to test and it was my BFP. So even first response sometimes won't catch it to early! FX for you!

Kitteykat hope your little guy is feeling better soon! Did they give him breathing treatments?

No they didn't, today I am going to the clinic with a pediatrician so we will see what he/she says.

Hi everyone! :hi: Unfortunately, this is just the thread for me. Broody til 2014...at least! :growlmad: I've been around some other threads and even had a pretty close called in TWW last cycle! Exciting, but eventually led to disappointment. :cry:

Little about meeee, I'm 22, OH is 24. We met on an airplane 3.5 years ago and then ran into each other on the beach in June :kiss: Had a long distance relationship until he just moved to me last month! :happydance: Pretty much a love story I couldn't write any better. Now we're trying to get financially stable and settled before planning our wedding and then hopefully not long after it's baby time!

It's so great to have a place like this because sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode with broodiness. It's nice to meet all of yew :flower:

I'm really worried that this is a chemical pregnancy guys. I'm always very regular and this is the earliest I've ever been. I'm still bleeding, it's gotten a little heavier, and it's a deeper shade of red (it looks black when it drips out but comes off red when wiped). It's still just dripping though, no clots, clumps, or discharge. This doesn't look or feel like my normal period, but I'm worried that it might be too heavy for implantation bleeding. My underwear was soaked through with it this morning. Also I tried to pee and I couldn't at all! I've never been able to not pee (my bladder doesn't really feel full right now though, which is weird because it's morning). :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->