****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hmmm KalonKiki I have no idea about any of that. I'm sorry...and you always have people here you can talk to. :)

Sorry to hear that Kalonkiki, I hope everything is ok.

Welcome Mamabyrd :wave:

Peeking my head sneakily around the corner here..:blush:

Im Danii, im 23 years old and engaged to my fiance Ian who is 26, we've been together for 2 years and 8 months, and engaged for 2 years and 2 months. We have one little boy together called Sebastian and he's 5 months. I live in the small-ish town of Sutton In Ashfield in Nottinghamshire with my mother in law, fiance, baby and one cat called Millie! :)

At the moment we're WTT indefinitely as i had such a hard time when giving birth with my son (32 hours and c-section), and its sort of dampened my spirits to have any more, and when i do eventually get over it ill have to persuade OH to have another..Its going to take me a while!..So ill try and get myself a 2014 TTC date!..As my son will be 2 by then and hopefully rely on me less!:thumbup:

Sooo...Thats me:blush:

No, luvmyfam, I wasn't really dehydrated. I did finally manage to go, but not enough for a test (at least not until later on in the day). I've basically just accepted that this is probably a chemical and have moved onto my next cycle. I think the bleeding is too heavy to be implantation.

Welcome Mamabyrd and Danii!

The holiday season makes me want a LO so much more.. wrap them warm in a red onesie, take holiday pictures as a family, have my relatives obsess over my gorgeous child... Is it just me?!

Hopefully this is one of the last holidays I'm just wishing! :flower:

Joining this thread for now! I was in the May 2013 thread but OH told me last night that he's just not ready to be thinking about babies yet. I'm hoping by 2014 we will be ready!!

Welcome :) men I tell ya!! They are always changing their minds. Mine is actually very good about trying. He doesn't really mind if we would try now...but I want to wait until little Gavin is about a year in a half...he actually told me last night...not to tell him the month we will start trying...he wants to be very very surprised. :)

Joining this thread for now! I was in the May 2013 thread but OH told me last night that he's just not ready to be thinking about babies yet. I'm hoping by 2014 we will be ready!!

Hey friend! Welcome to the group. These ladies are all amazing here. :)

Does anyone watch X Factor? Holy Carly Rose batman! Lol! She's AMAZING! Tate is going to win this though I believe!

Welcome CantHrdlyWait

These girls are great and are always willing to help you out. Happy Thanksgiving (to whoever celebrates Thanksgiving :) )

Broodiness is kicking my ass again :|. One of my Facebook friends just had a baby, about 2 days ago and shes so tiny..It just made me stop and think about all the nostalgia that surrounded my sons birth!.

I nearly cried today throwing out all his first size and 0-3 stuff! :|, im so sad!

Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating.

I know what you mean buddysmum - I have been putting clothes away that are now too small. I cannot believe that he was only 6lb 5.5oz (less than 3kg) when he was born. He's now about 9kg! Time flies so fast.

Please can I join?

We were going to be TTC from December 2013, but looks like we'll have to postpone until at least March 2014 as I'm hoping to start a course for 1 academic year in September 2013, so can't do it then. Never mind. Not a major biggy - I'm happy to wait and enjoy my 2 I've already got.

3 will complete our family and I'm excited to do it all again!

Nice to meet you all :flower:

Hey everyone! Is it me or does 2014 seem really far away right now?? I think it's the holidays. I'm seeing so many cute baby pictures. I'm really looking forward to new years eve though for many reasons. It's our anniversay, we're taking a romantic trip, and when the calendar hits 2013 I will actually be able to say "we're going to get pregnant next year". granted it will be like sept 2014 when we start trying, but still :) Somehow, it makes it feel closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->