****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I would hate not having snow for Christmas, that would be crazy. In Wisconsin, we always get cold wintry snow :)

The only thing I ask for is..on Christmas Eve we don't get a huge blizzard (we have to drive to hubby's aunts house about an hour in a half away) luckily, it's all highway :)

For our future baby names we have

Girl: Sophia Ann
Boy: Isaiah or Jameson

Sophia is a beautiful name. I've always liked the name Isaiah.. DH, not so much :shrug:

Yeah I love the name Sophia :) we had that name picked if our 1st was a girl, but turned out he was a boy!! <3 Dh really doesn't care what we choose, as long as it's not a common name. That's why we chose Gavin..there are no Gavin's in either of our families...and Isaiah is not a common one amongst our families...so that will be our next boys name.

Dh wants his "little princess" so we shall see. Which, I think every boyfriend/husband wants him princess :)

My little brother's name is Gavin. I picked it out :hugs:

My DH wants his own baseball team.............. so we'll see about having a girl :haha:

I really like Noah Michael or Nathaniel for a boy and Fiona or Lillian (Lily) for a girl!

I really like Noah Michael or Nathaniel for a boy and Fiona or Lillian (Lily) for a girl!

DH and I decided on Noah too! Noah James :flower: I like it because my DH reminds me of Noah from The Notebook :winkwink:

I have a sister named Lily. She was named after Princess Lily from "Legend". :D

Congrats on your happy surprise #3, AimeeLou!

Colin gave me a cold, so I've been sick the past couple of days. ):

Congrats Aimeelou :) that is so exciting.

I think we are going to see what happens soon :) I am not on any birth control..and hubby hates condoms...so we made an agreement.

We can have sex 5 days out of each cycle...that we don't use a condom. The rest of the times we do. So if it's meant to be it will happen. But we will really actively start trying in 2014, so I hope I can still be here :)

So I am on to a new cycle..so we shall see ;)

Thanks ladies. I wasn't quite sure what to write :blush:

It's all been confirmed so i'll be a mummy to 3 by August.

That's so exciting that you are going to be a Mommy again :) I hope after the "oopsie" we had today, I am not far behind!! <3

Colin and I have been pretty risky this cycle. If the last bleeding I had really was my period then I'm not sure how long my cycles are now or when I ovulate or when my period is due for this cycle. We figured that if I don't have my next period by Christmas then we should just test. :blush:

Yeah since my periods are very irregular, we won't be testing until I miss my whole period for a month. If I don't get it by January 1st, that is when I will be taking it, but I am debating it, because I won't be able to tell hubby until the 2nd of January.

My mother in law is coming to stay with us from December 28th to January 2nd. And she is crazy lol and not a very good grandma to little Gavin, and not a very good mother in law to me!!!

I'm so glad that all of our in-laws get along with us and each other. It must be hard to have in-laws that you don't get along with. ):

His mom gets along great with Kyle. But ever since his Mom called me a bad Mom when she was down here, I haven't talked to her since. She lives 5 hours away, she's crazy. Even Kyle thinks she is crazy...so we don't talk/call her very much.

Wish an "oopsie" was even possible for me! OH makes sure that's NOT a possibilty. LOL

Wish an "oopsie" was even possible for me! OH makes sure that's NOT a possibilty. LOL

I think OH secretly wants to have an oopsie. <3
He tries to sound serious about being careful this cycle since we don't know when I'm ovulating or when my period is due this month because of that early bleeding that I had on November 19th (period was due November 22nd and I O'd between November 6th-8th according to OPKs), but then when we have sex, he's very risky and certainly does not pull out. :blush:

Same here. We would love to have one but are both too sensible to have an accidental pregnancy when we know we have our date for a good reason. I sympathise; it's extremely frustrating having to watch other people be careless and get pregnant by accident. Especially as we're 2014 waiters!!

Hubby doesn't really mind if we get pregnant again, but we aren't really doing anything about it. If it's meant to be for us it will happen. :) If not, oh well....2014 here we come then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->