****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I honestly think we are not being careless about it, or having an "accidental" pregnancy.

If both of you don't mind having a baby...then why not.

I would love to wait for a while, but I know I would love a baby no matter what to. God is the only one who has a say in all this, especially when it took us a year in a half to concieve. I don't want to risk any of those chances again.

We will for sure be trying in 2014 sometime, but if it happens sooner. I guess that is just another blessing and miracle from God. :) :)

Well, my parents are paying for the castle that Colin and I are getting married in and they are paying for my dress. Also, the lady at Pythian gave us the Friday rate to change our wedding date to Saturday because she has a ghost event that she wanted to do on our original wedding date. :happydance:

Yay congrats Kalon :) my parents paid for the "reception hall" for our wedding, and it was absolutely beautiful. I didn't know what our reception looked like until we arrived...married!!!

My parents knew the lady who owned the "reception hall" so she made it extra special for us...she has known me since I was a baby!! And now she knows our baby.

That's awesome! We're having both our ceremony and reception at Pythian. My parents are paying for the whole venue. They are also paying for my dress, and I found the perfect one! I'm going to try it on today. :happydance:

Yay...I loved trying on dresses for my wedding. I had to wear a pillow underneath my dress though, so I knew (somewhat) on how I would look when I walked down the aisle :) :)

How are you feeling these days Kalon?

Well, a little nervous to be honest. I'll feel a lot better when I know what my cycles are like again. Other than that though I'm over the moon with wedding joy. :D

That is so exciting Kalon!! Saturday wedding at Friday prices... cant beat that!! I remember the excitement of getting married, and my wedding day was one of my best days ever :). Have fun trying on your dress :flow:!!

I am getting so excited for Christmas with my 2 boys :xmas23:!! Gabe is getting so excited, which makes me excited because I think this is going to be the first year that he REALLY get's it :xmas8:!! I am pretty much done shopping for the boys, but I have NO idea what to get the hubby :shrug:!

Kalon I remember how excited I was for my wedding...I danced the night away even though I was pregnant, I surprisingly lasted until about 1 am Sunday morning. Weddings are great, and I love weddings.

Luvmyfam..I have no idea what to get my hubby either. He is in to video games (a little)...so I got him a video game, and that's about it.

I'm certainly excited! Everything just seems to be falling into place easily and perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

I'm pretty stuck on what to get Colin for Christmas. We have a joint bank account, so it's hard to buy presents sneakily. :shrug:

DH and I went to my work Christmas party the other night. My mom had the boys. It was really nice getting out for some fun adult only fun!

Colin got my ring today! It had to be re-sized though, so I still won't know when he actually "properly" proposes with it. :happydance: :cloud9:

Hi all,

I am newish to this forum posting stuff, but ever since an oopsie that ended in miscarriage this summer I have been wanting a baby so badly! I tried to get an iud on Oct. 31st, but after 40 min of horrible pain and 2 doctors trying to get it in they couldn't do it. Then last month I missed my period and had preggo signs and got excited again... then my period came this month and I was devastated again... my future husband wants to wait until he finishes his residency, but his mom thinks we should start 9 months before he graduates. I want to start now but I think I can convince him to start trying in April of 2014. We will be married by then and if I have a date in mind I think I can tolerate the wait. It is amazing that you all are supporting each other here along the way. Can I join?

A little about myself; I am 30 and about to graduate from a master's program in May 2013

Yay Kalon!! So exciting :)!

Welcome joyArtist :wave:!

To catch up on the convo, we already have a boy name picked out and we have no idea for a girl because his sister stole the name he was going to use.
Boy - Miles
Girl - He liked Mia, but that is now his niece. I like Aravis Pearl, but he doesn't like Aravis

Thanks for the welcome, Luvmyfam!

Welcome, Joyartist! Make yourself at home here. :flower:

Welcome MasT :wave:! A little about yourself? Are you WTT # 1?

Well... after much research, thought and discussion with DH, I am getting my Mirena removed. I am completely not myself and feel that I owe it to my boys and my husband to try and get my self and my life back. I have an appointment on the 19th to get it taken out. I know that we will have to use condoms again and hopefully I can really get to know my body and eventually use NFP. Just asking for thoughts and/or prayers girls....anything positive you can throw my way, that I can return to my old happy self.

hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I was just laughing at myself because I keep getting these strange pains/twinges in my lower back and on mostly my left side. I keep thinking that "MAYBE" it could be pregnancy somehow, and it's not even really possible! Have you noticed that you tend to make up symptoms for pg even though you know theres a 99% chance it's not possible? LOL I crack my self up!!!:blush::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->