****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hi everyone! I've missed so much goings on in here.

I hope everyone is well??

Looking forward to going back home to my parents and my brother's place for Fletcher's 1st Christmas.

This time next year I can't believe we'll be almost TTC!! :)

Angiepie, that is so sweet about the book! That will be so fun and exciting with the two of you on a roadtrip together! :flower:

Hi ladies! Wow it's been forever since I've popped over. Just wanted to update you all and see how you've been.
I've had three ultrasounds so far: the first at 7+0 weeks to date the pregnancy, the second at 9+0 weeks because I started spotting and having a lot of cramping, they found a subchorionic hematoma and baby with HR 152 then the third at 9+3 weeks subchorionic hematoma reduced in size and a HR 172! Baby is doing wonderful! I had a bout of hyperemesis gravidarum but it's being controlled now thankfully, with around the clock meds. Was admitted at 8 weeks for 5 days with severe dehydration and imbalanced electrolytes. Whew! I believe that's it!
Anyways, that's my little update. I hope you ladies have been well and if I don't talk to you beforehand, MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new year!!!!

LeeBee, hope things work out for the better. Feel free to come to us for support :hugs:!

Welcome Shineystar :wave:!

Nice hearing from you Junemomma!! Have a Merry Christmas :)!

Well I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. I just got my period last night...so we are just waiting to ovulate now :) my average cycle is 28 days now..so we shall see.

I can't believe we are TTC already. Hope everyone is well. Feel free to check out my journal.

Well tomorrow is CD30.. Never had a cycle longer than 30 days. I had one tiny bout of dark brown spotting/CM(?) tonight, but it was just one little spot. Nothing since. I'm sure the witch will show tomorrow!

Well tomorrow is CD30.. Never had a cycle longer than 30 days. I had one tiny bout of dark brown spotting/CM(?) tonight, but it was just one little spot. Nothing since. I'm sure the witch will show tomorrow!

Are you trying or just going with the flow?

Are you trying or just going with the flow?

I wish we were trying! LOL. We BD right around the time I ovulated.. OH likes to wait awhile before putting the condom on :)nope:) so I guess it's POSSIBLE, but not probable that i'm pg. I'd love if I were, but I'm sure AF will be here :wacko:

Well you never know :) your not out until AF shows up!! Good luck to you.

Thanks! I'm always hoping, but it never happens. I can't wait until i'm actually trying. That's the sad part of WTT. I know the chances are almost 0% now, but I still get SO hopeful when AF is late.

Hi Poppiebug :wave:! How have you been? I can't believe some of us will be getting ready to TTC this time next year! It seems so close! I won't be trying until July/Aug 2014 at the earliest.... seems like forever away:coffee:. But thats ok, Im ok to wait!

Can't believe Christmas is in 11 days :xmas23:!!

Good luck Lee honey. You're always welcome to come here for support, even if you don't end up TTC in 2014. :hugs:

Thank you, i'm sure i'll stop in here from time to time, you never know, I may win the lottery! (Or more realistically, things might change and we could manage some amazing saving next year lol).

I am so heartbroken for the whole town of Newtown Connecticut. I just can't even begin to understand what they are going through. So tragic:cry:.

I know, it's terrible. You have to be a very sick individual to believe that killing little kids is a good idea. ):

Hi, can I please join you guys???
Im 24 and a newlywed.
Wont be trying till at least next christmas just because of accomidation really. I need advice on how to control my broody emotions. They seem to have taken over my life :( so this thread seems like the place I should be :)

Well, I'm getting my Mirena removed tomorrow. A little nervous.:neutral:

Welcome to our little thread, wtbmummy! :flower:

Good luck, luvmyfam! :hugs:

Well, today is CD31 and the :witch: still hasn't showed up, so I'm testing again tomorrow morning. =/

The Mirena is out! No problems coming out, it was done in a second. Weirdly enough I already feel a little lighter in my lower abdomen...not as much pressure? I really hope my mood starts to improve soon! My doctor said that another girl that was having mood issues had hers removed and noticed a difference very quickly!

She also said another good BC option for women who have side effects from the hormones is low loestrine. She said its half the dose of the old low dose.

But for now I'm going hormone free for a while to try and get myself back!

Good luck Kiki!!

The way I see it is that I win no matter which result I get. If it's positive then I get to say "Yay, I'm going to be a mommy!" and if it's negative I get to say "Yay, I won't give birth two weeks before my wedding!". Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->