• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

my hubby was dismissed from his job today :( so were contemplating if its worth me staying at work, i cant pay nurseryand rent and because i work full time we dont get any help with rent :( argh! my little lady lives babies, she always asks for a sister! if only! looks even less likely now :( my dh wasnt supposed to go to work he was sigbed off because if his bipolar so hes unsure if he should look for another job atm :(

hey peeps anyone else in the mood to decorate think i am nesting at the mo lol. least its giving me something to concentrate on and get prepared for. thinking of doing up the spare room in a neutral colour.

i need to decorate too! i have every room to do! so i'll do your spare room if you do my 7?! im hoping to do the living room in a teal/duck egg colour, and the kitchen red & i want to decorate littluns room but think i might have to change the super girly picture i have incase we.have a boy in the future! x

I'm very sorry to hear that, mummymunch. I hope things are okay. :hugs: Can they actually do that because he has a mental illness? Is that legal?

a member of the public called his store to say he was smoking in the work van :( he knows what he did was wrong but he feels like that was used purely to get rid of him, there was an incident with another driver, where another store called and said he was driving really aggressively but nothing happened :( hopefully going to cab today/in the near future

Thank you for the welcome and letting me join the group :flower: sorry for taking so long to post again, i have just read back on all the posts :)

In answer to the question asked about what names for future baby, we keep changing our minds well more my husband does. for a boy i like Leo,Joseph and Harry (and either Henry or John for middle names) for a girl i like Jasmine,Maisy and Chloe (and either Ella or Ivy for middle names).

We would love a boy next as already got a girl so would maybe look into the gender swaying but i know even before saying anything to my husband he would think its all nonsense :haha:

We need to decorate the full house and within the next month we are getting a new fire,windows and back door, our plan is to do the living room first. this is one of the things on our list we have to achieve before trying to conceive having the whole house decorated, one of the other is both losing weight which me and husband both starting dieting last wednesday, lets hope we both stick to it this time we have a lot to lose :)

Disney for a day? I'm so jealous! I'd love to do Disney but its gonna take a heck of a lot of saving x

Well we ended up not going :( we decided that right now we didn't have the money to spend on one day even. I'm hoping we can go for a day soon!

Junemomma, does your DH travel for his job then?

No he doesn't travel, he's actually still attending graduate school to become a physical therapist. They are required to attend one physical therapy conference. Since the one that was in daytona was pretty close he decided to do that one and we thought it would be nice to just take advantage of going down there for a getaway while he was at the conference.

hey mummymunch teal colour sounds lovely. what colour you thinking of doing the littleuns room? i am not sure what colour to do small spare room maybe one room one colour and the rest cream/beige then do accessorise with colour

Just wondering if any of you ladies are needing/wanting to lose weight before ttc? i started my diet last wednesday and in my first week lost 6 pounds :thumbup: im wanting to lose about 7 stone 3 pounds in total (101 pounds) i know a hell of a lot to lose :shock:
i thought it would be nice if any of you need/want to lose weight too that we could talk and keeps us up to date with our progresses :)

Just wondering if any of you ladies are needing/wanting to lose weight before ttc? i started my diet last wednesday and in my first week lost 6 pounds :thumbup: im wanting to lose about 7 stone 3 pounds in total (101 pounds) i know a hell of a lot to lose :shock:
i thought it would be nice if any of you need/want to lose weight too that we could talk and keeps us up to date with our progresses :)

Me! I am a bit overweight and want to lose weight before TTC and having a kid. I would love to lose up to 20kgs, but I don't think I'll EVER be that skinny. I'm aiming for 10kgs. I have already lost some, I'm sure, after cutting sugar from my diet over 6 months ago. But I don't weigh myself, so I don't know. I'll have to get some scales, actually. :dohh: But I definitely feel better and have a thinner face. I just need to exercise more. I also got out DF's weights the other day and I want to build some arm and back muscle before pregnancy and lifting babies destroys me. :wacko:

i need.to lose.3.stone, pref.3.5 s ne baby weight, some from being lazy, dh said were not going to try until i've lost it as i cant imagine trying to lose old and new baby weight! plus i still suffer with a bad case of pgp and hopefully losing some weight might help that problem!

Me too, I didn't put on heaps with my pregnancy but because I was already overweight it didn't help with the BP issues I had during pregnancy. I also feel pretty down about it all at the moment, trying to get out for exercise and eat well but things just aren't moving. I had to find a dress for a friend's wedding this coming January and finally after going to a million shops we found something. :(

I have been working on weight loss. I have already lost 17 pounds in the last 4 months and I would like to lose at least another 12 pounds. I also really need to tone my ab muscles!

I need to lose at least 30 lbs!! Eekkk!! Ever since I started nursing school I've gained so much weight. I'm at 162 lbs now. I was just weighed at the GYN the other day for my yearly.

Btw, I have to get an ultrasound on October 3rd. I brought up the issues that I found out thru my NFP coordinator and my Dr. Also thinks I may have endo and she also thinks I could have uterine polyps. I've never heard of this but I've been told by my NFP coordinator that they are usually asymptomatic. It does worry me as I don't have that great of insurance right now.

I have PCOS and insulin resistance so I'm afraid I'll have trouble TTC or keeping a pregnancy. And I need it to be a low risk one so I can homebirth!! I wouldn't homebirth if I was high risk but I reaaaaally want to homebirth. And obviously weighing less will really help prevent illnesses etc in pregnancy so I can be low risk.

Junemomma, what's an NFP coordinator do? I thought NFP was something you managed at home...? How do you get in touch with one? We don't have anything like that here! :(

How's everyone's weekend? I'm having a crappy one. :cry: AF is here and it woke me at 6.30am because it was so painful! Haven't had a period this bad in like 18 months, and I was vomiting and pooping allllll morning. I also get back pain and dizziness and headaches, so everything was just crappy. :( DF was about to walk out the door when I vommed and he stayed home and took care of me. :cloud9: I'm a bit better now but it's 1.30pm and I'm still sick! :( at least I've got AF now, so I won't have it when I have to attend my first client's birth within the next few weeks (she's due on the 25th, wish me luck!). If I'm better we're meant to be going to a Moroccan restaurant for my sister's bday dinner, tonight. I've never had Moroccan so that will be interesting.

Well I am at work right now (its 2:30 am here). Today I am hoping to get some sleep when I get home and then spend the day with my boy's. Then Sunday we are going to the pumpkin patch!! My little guy loves all of the slides, mazes, animals, and picking out his pumpkin!! :happydance:.Just so happy to have a few days off to rest and maybe sit ont the couch at night with a glass of wine and watch some TV!:wine:

Iv just been to the next sale, then we have my brother over for a sleepover tonight (he's nearly 2) while my mum and dad are at a wedding! Dreading it, LO is waking every hour and my brother isn't the best sleeper either :/ x

I have PCOS and insulin resistance so I'm afraid I'll have trouble TTC or keeping a pregnancy. And I need it to be a low risk one so I can homebirth!! I wouldn't homebirth if I was high risk but I reaaaaally want to homebirth. And obviously weighing less will really help prevent illnesses etc in pregnancy so I can be low risk.

Junemomma, what's an NFP coordinator do? I thought NFP was something you managed at home...? How do you get in touch with one? We don't have anything like that here! :(

How's everyone's weekend? I'm having a crappy one. :cry: AF is here and it woke me at 6.30am because it was so painful! Haven't had a period this bad in like 18 months, and I was vomiting and pooping allllll morning. I also get back pain and dizziness and headaches, so everything was just crappy. :( DF was about to walk out the door when I vommed and he stayed home and took care of me. :cloud9: I'm a bit better now but it's 1.30pm and I'm still sick! :( at least I've got AF now, so I won't have it when I have to attend my first client's birth within the next few weeks (she's due on the 25th, wish me luck!). If I'm better we're meant to be going to a Moroccan restaurant for my sister's bday dinner, tonight. I've never had Moroccan so that will be interesting.

She's a nurse practitioner and I meet with her once every three months. The meetings are for her to go over my chart to ensure I'm doing everything correctly. She also is available for any questions I may have. Also since she's a nurse practitioner, she's able to order labs and any other tests I may need due to my endometriosis. Basically does everything she can on her end to ensure I can conceive. I found her through the catholic diocese website for my area. She's a really nice lady and I really like her. She seems to take my concerns seriously and isn't judgmental at all.

How is everyone today?

I think I might have another cyst/cysts on my ovary. I keep having bleeding on and off that will last a few hours and stop, and now pain on the right. I've already had 2 surgeries. Hope this all goes away on its own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->