****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thank you luvmyfam. I think I'm just having a bit of a low ebb this week. I've pushed myself a bit more today and feel good for accomplishing a few things although I'm struggling to stay awake. I think I need to get myself into a better sleep regeime - ie forcing myself to get up and dressed rather than sleeping for aslong as I can

xx

'Morning!
Haven't been here a while and came to say goodbye, 'cause I have decided not to have any more children, two is enough for me!
Good luck to all of You!

Hi Pukite! What changed your mind? I definitely have those days where I think the same thing, but that nagging feeling that we're not done never goes away.

Hi Pukite! What changed your mind? I definitely have those days where I think the same thing, but that nagging feeling that we're not done never goes away.
Well, there are some days I still think I could have another one but most of the time the feeling is - it's enough. Actually - I want to start living, for Crist's sake! I'm sooo sick and tired of diapers, crying all day and every day.. I just want them to be at least 5 years old, i want to travel, I wanna do soo many things I can't now because of my kids, because of HOW they are - constantly crying, never "normal kids". My 2 and a half y.o. doesn't speak yet.. The one year old one is basicaly attached to my leg these days. :D Yeah, I want to be a woman, not just mom. So two will be enough. And no 'maybe in some years'.. I have always said I'll be a young mom, I am 28 now, 30 is THE age for me, after 30 - no kids for me, please. ;)
To You - good luck! :hugs:

Good luck Putkite - we'll still be here if you change your mind :) xx

Good luck to you Pukite! It would be hard to have 2 high needs children! I've got one like that, but he sleeps 14 hrs a night and takes a 2 hr nap in the afternoon, so I feel like I get breaks lol! He will be 18 months old in a couple of days, and to me this is one of the busiest ages. He will be almost 3 when we are planning to start TTC again... I can't imagine a pregnancy with him at this age! Again, good luck in your future!

Just wanted to poke in and say hi! :) We are WTT until August 2014 so I can complete my Master's. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Elizabeth

just wanted to say hi. we are WTT until january 2014 (im hoping 1st jan) - so only 218 days to go

I'm struggling at the moment, part of my feels like there is no end in sight and it will never happen even though I know now isn't the right time, it feels like it will never be the right time..

Hey ladies :) not been on here in sooooo long since my 2 mc's last year..me and OH are WTT yet again for number 1 next year or possible at the end of this year so can be added to the list?! :D were waiting mainly because i have just taken a new job and you have to be in a job for a year now before getting maternity pay.. but i work in an antental clinic and i am soooo broody! :L how is everyone else getting on? :) xx

I'm struggling at the moment, part of my feels like there is no end in sight and it will never happen even though I know now isn't the right time, it feels like it will never be the right time..

I feel like this a lot, too. It's just ALWAYS far away and it gets pretty tiresome after a while!

Welcome Springermommy, spicyorange, and BabyDust20 :wave:!

Rachie, I remember feeling like that before TTC DS 2. I don't really feel that I was "completely" ready when we did TTC. It all works out! I think its hard for women to ever feel 100% confident to TTC, it always feels like there's more to get done! I felt the same way at the end of my pregnancies too lol!:flower:

I am hoping to begin trying January 2014. Hopefully Jan 1st! I am so excited and cant stop researching everything! I will be 25 and my Husband will be 26 when we start trying and we will have been married for 3 years.

I started taking prenatals recently and am working on losing weight to become healthier before trying. Bring on 2014! The next 6 months will go by so slow!

hey everyone nice to see lots of new ladies joining in the wait. seems like lots of people are planning to start ttc around beginning of next year. hoping for some bump buddies with this one!!!! hope you are all well. xx

Is it too late to join you?

I am 25 and have been married for almost 3 years, together for 8. I have a 20 month old daughter called Isla and a 6 month old son called cohen. I am lucky to be a stay at home mum thanks to my oh being in the Royal Navy. We are planning to ttc #3 mid 2014. Although we are saying June that wont be set in stone until we know where and when oh will be going away next year....we are hoping for an early year deployment meaning he will be gone from january and will hopefully be home in August :).
Xxx

Welcome Sailorsgirl :wave:! Your babies are gorgeous!!

Hi thought id join too!
I am 28 and partner is 38 we are hoping to try next august!
we have a little boy who has just turned one!
we have been together 13 years.
Im so excited and cant wait to be pregnant again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->