****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Hi everyone!!

I'm Laura, 28, and WTT till January 2014 (provided I've lost some weight first, more about that in my WTT journal I started yesterday)

Nice to meet you all and may the months pass quickly!

Welcome wouldluvabub, seateal and Laura!
That's awesome, Rachie! :D

Back to work tonight for a 7-night stretch... boooooo...

Welcome Lauraloo :wave:!

Ugh, 7 night stretch springermommy.....hope it goes by quickly!

Me toooooooo... Plus it's rainy here and a Monday... Blah!!!
We are looking at a house today, so that is something to look fwd to... Price seems too good to be true... Hope nothing major wrong with it!

Having a day where I just want to get pregnant and get it done with! I've got to remind myself this isn't the time and I have much to do before another comes along! :dohh:

Woo, definitely ovulated. I got the cross hairs on fertility friend.

I managed to tame the broodiness for a short while but it's back with a vengence. Thankfully the days seem to be ticking by quite quickly as we're busy with work and the house.

Have a good week xx

Good luck with the house Springer!

Rachie, yay for ovulation!

And for those struggling with the wait, you aren't alone. Wish we had a date that I could work towards.

I'm almost officially BABU2014 now. If we do go for 2014 it'll be in the autumn (starting Sept) I've settled into the idea that it's not going to be sooner. Ouch. Anyone starting around the same time?

Hello ladies! I'm back here again. i've been in every WTT's board I think, but the way it's looking is more likely late summer next year. I'd like to try earlier, but I really don't want a Christmas baby. I'm getting married in September (of this year) and I want to start trying right away but I think my FI feels rushed into trying for a baby. So i'm trying to relax a bit, and thinking of SOME sort of date makes me feel a little better!!!

I'm almost officially BABU2014 now. If we do go for 2014 it'll be in the autumn (starting Sept) I've settled into the idea that it's not going to be sooner. Ouch. Anyone starting around the same time?

i'm thinking August! But not too far off! By then we'll be married for almost a year.

Hi Varenne and CantHrdlyWait!!!
Sounds like you will be TTC around August '14 like me! Yay!!! The more TTC buddies, the merrier.
CantHrdly-Good luck on your wedding plans!

We are in love with the house we saw on Monday. We may actually make an offer by the end of the week. Also, trying to work as much overtime as I'm able to handle so we can put money away for it. Definitely helps to keep the mind off of TTC!

I've not been on here for weeks now, have been far too busy with everything else. How is everyone?

Lots of new people - hi.

I'm so unsure about when the best time is to start TTC. I want it to be as early as possible, but want to make sure I get full maternity pay (one of the other girls on the course is planning on TTC after finishing and we were discussing it and think she will get full NHS maternity pay as we are employed by the Trust to go to uni), and I want a job at the end of the course - I guess I would have to tell placement/my mentor/the ward manager if I were pregnant and then, perhaps they wouldn't want to offer me a job as they wouldn't want to have to pay maternity leave. Decisions, decisions!

Anyway, I'm trying to be good and prepare my body for pregnancy. I'm trying to drink more water and eat more healthily (both not going too bad), and I want to lose about a stone or so, but I'm putting off getting on the scales at the moment. I've also bought some supplements and keep meaning to start taking them but keep forgetting.

Hi Varenne and CantHrdlyWait!!!
Sounds like you will be TTC around August '14 like me! Yay!!! The more TTC buddies, the merrier.
CantHrdly-Good luck on your wedding plans!

We are in love with the house we saw on Monday. We may actually make an offer by the end of the week. Also, trying to work as much overtime as I'm able to handle so we can put money away for it. Definitely helps to keep the mind off of TTC!

:happydance: New house of your own, how exciting! We'll be buying within the next few months.

Hello again CantHrdlyWait and Caite :wave:! It's so nice to have all of you girls to get through the wait with!!

I have to tell you all this story!... A couple of days ago, DH and I were sitting on the couch with our 4 year old, and he randomly just said "I want another baby boy". So I said "oh you want another brother... what about a baby sister?". To which he said " oh, yeah a sister would be fun". So I say "Do you think Mommy will have another baby someday?" and he said "We have to have another baby because I want to have TWINS!" :rofl:.

He is so imaginative Lol!

luvmyfam, that is so cute!

Have you heard of multi-maca? It's supposed to be good for energy and reproductive help but I'm wondering if it would impact on our thryoid medication. I will ask my pharmacist the next time I see him but I'm curious to see if you have any experience of it? xx

Is it the same as maca root extract? I was taking maca root last year when I had my mirena to help with my mood and it didn't effect my thyroid medication. But I never take anything within 4 hrs of taking my synthroid.

Yes, same stuff. I expect I would take it on a morning with my prenatal so would be keeping everything completely separate to my thyroid medication as usual.

Did you find it helped? xx

It seemed to help when I remembered to take it. I haven't needed it since the mirena removal. Keep me updated if you do start taking it. I would like to know if you feel like its helping you!

I take maca with my breakfast. Tastes funky but works great! When I remember to have it, that is. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->