****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Rachie, that will be so nice to get of the pill! Not a whole lot going on here. Went out with my sis this past weekend to celebrate our 30th birthday... that was fun!

Aw, that sounds lovely! I haven't ever been one for doing big birthday celebrations but I think they always look fun :)

I'm hoping that coming off the pill will improve my thyroid stuff as well, I've felt completely wiped out the last couple of days - did you find that while you were increasing your dosage that you'd start to improve and feel better and then slump again? I've had one peak week after each dosage increase where I've felt okay then I go back to being completely shattered. We managed to choose a bath today too, we now just need to decide on light fittings, a toilet and whatever we're going to have for under sink storage lol! xx

Honestly, I would always feel exhausted the whole time my body was getting used to a new dose.

May I join? I just had my 1st in December and I'm already broody from time to time. I have decided to wait until June 2014 to try for another. I'm thinking the time will fly as it has since I got pregnant and had my daughter but I've never been good at waiting...:blush: I thought I'd like somebody to wait with!

Yep. Most of us throughout 2014... some are WTT the end of 2013.

I've only just decided to ttc again in the summer of 2014. That's a whole year away which I know will drive me mad, then the whole ttc process wasn't easy for us at all so I'm sure I'll be a crazy woman, but I just can't imagine having another sooner than that. I'm broody but not, do you know what I mean?

Knowing my body, it'll take at least 6 months to conceive again and I think that is adding to the broodiness.

luvmyfam when are you going to start ttc?

Anywhere from autumn 2013 to the middle of 2014 here!

Knowing my body, it'll take at least 6 months to conceive again and I think that is adding to the broodiness.

luvmyfam when are you going to start ttc?

Most likely August 2014. I would like another spring/summer baby!

Most likely August 2014. I would like another spring/summer baby![/QUOTE]

Me too, I've had one April baby, all my others are Nov, Dec & Feb babies. If I do manage to get my timing right we plan to have a July/August baby :happydance:

Its gives you so much more choice for arranging something to celebrate their birthdays too, a bouncy castle in the garden, or nice trip to the zoo etc :thumbup:

I have a Dec baby. It's not really when I wanted it to happen but we had been trying with no success for months to get a late summer/ fall baby. Figuring I wouldn't get pregnant anyway we continued to dtd and I got a Dec baby. I love her so much but I hate being so busy in Dec and also her bday is too close to Christmas and we can't have any outdoor parties. I want a summer or spring baby this time around (or at the very least fall!) so we will be trying from June/July 2014 until Jan 2015. I'd try this year but my baby is only 5 months old. Although a close sibling might be good for her, I can't imagine having two so young and I want to save myself a bit of sanity....:wacko:

I can't imagine having them so close either. My first was an April baby and it was perfect. We will probably TTC from Aug but if we don't conceive by december we will probably wait until Aug 2015. I had some post partum depression and I think it was mostly due to the season!

I can't imagine having them so close either. My first was an April baby and it was perfect. We will probably TTC from Aug but if we don't conceive by december we will probably wait until Aug 2015. I had some post partum depression and I think it was mostly due to the season!

I had a bit also and it never occurred to me that the season may have added to it. I figure this way, Cait will be 2 by the time the second is born so it won't be like having 2 little babies. It might still be tough but it's really a good age gap imo.

How is everyone doing:D? What is everyone doing in preparation to TTC? I have started to try to be more consistent with my vitamins and supplements... Now if only I could get the motivation to lose a little weight:haha:!

To try and get myself from stalking the ingender site constantly on ways to sway for a girl, I have been OBSESSED with The Vampire Diaries on netflix:blush:.

How is everyone doing:D? What is everyone doing in preparation to TTC? I have started to try to be more consistent with my vitamins and supplements... Now if only I could get the motivation to lose a little weight:haha:!

To try and get myself from stalking the ingender site constantly on ways to sway for a girl, I have been OBSESSED with The Vampire Diaries on netflix:blush:.

At this present moment, I'm not doing anything to prepare. I'm not gonna start taking vitamins or anything until I know what our date is for me comin off BC. Although when we're all nice and moved into the new house I'm gonna get back into exercise and work on getting fit and healthy. I have kinda been trying to lay off fizzy drinks, and make sure I eat a bit more fruit and veg though.

I love vampirey books/shows. I would probably like Vampire Diaries too. Is it anything like True Blood?

2 days of BC left! I started taking my temp this morning so I can hopefully see a difference when I stop taking the BC after Saturday. Drs appointment this afternoon to see what my thyroid is doing - I always feel nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->