****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Just got off working the last 3 nights... going to sleep for a few hours and then spend the day with my boys and my sis and neice and my Mom! Hopefully they can deal with me being a zombie:wacko:! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Hope you managed to get a nice sleep and enjoy your weekend too :)

I guess I'm waiting until 2014 too! Soooo...hi there! :)
How is everyone doing? :)

Confession time: In the past month, I have ordered a total of 4 cloth diapers. It started with wanting to order one just to really see it, but it has become a problem. I even ended up ordering some on ebay, which were pre-owned. I now have started my stash. Is this terrible? :wacko: I might be nuts, but my OH is okay with it, so it must be ok.

Confession time: In the past month, I have ordered a total of 4 cloth diapers. It started with wanting to order one just to really see it, but it has become a problem. I even ended up ordering some on ebay, which were pre-owned. I now have started my stash. Is this terrible? :wacko: I might be nuts, but my OH is okay with it, so it must be ok.

Lol they are rather addictive. I spent £150 last month starting my stash, and I have another £70 set aside to buy more next month. Oops.

Xxx

YES... BUT... you have babies. I do not :dohh:

Lol they are rather addictive. I spent £150 last month starting my stash, and I have another £70 set aside to buy more next month. Oops.

Xxx

If my husband wouldn't keep me from doing it I'd have bought some baby clothes by now!
I wouldn't even know where to put them, our place isn't even near ready for a baby, we need new furniture to get our stuff all from the office into the living room once we are actually having a baby..

YES... BUT... you have babies. I do not :dohh:

Xxx

Haha I suppose that is a good point. Oh well we all need something to keep us occupied while we wait. Lol

Xxxx

Hi everyone! I've finally got my family day care business going. It's great being able to stay home with my little one and also make money. He loves having the kids come to play. Needless to say we've been pretty busy. I hope everyone else is well? xo

Hi luvmyfam,

I just realized I was a part of this group since my original TTC date was in 2014 but now it has moved to Oct 2013 (yipee..!). Sorry, I didn't inform you earlier. I thought I should let you know :)

Congrats shudknow! You've not long to wait not at all :)

I have it bad this week, really really bad :( I wish I could switch it off, I don't think it's healthy to feel like this and I'm not sure I could stand it for another 10 months! Argh! I'm waiting on a scan for something and I think if that comes back all okay then I think OH would bring our date forward but I really want to be married first xx

hi all. I've been on here silently stalking since I joined...maybe a month ago? I haven't a clue. My brain is all over the place! I've seen many of you have great things happen to you and congrats to you all! I've also seen some of you going through rough times and having troubles, to those of you :hugs: and hang in there.

I'm feeling much like I was when we started ttc our daughter. I feel just awful and unhappy and unhealthy. The baby is really the best part of my life (and DH I guess). I've had issues with depression and anxiety for 6 or 7 years now and I've been off all meds for about 2 years but sometimes I really think I need them. What I'm really missing, and I know it, is exercise. I lost a lot of weight before falling pregnant with lo and I was exercising at least 3 days a week and feeling amazing. I just can't seem to get out of this rut of feeling tired, grumpy, and useless. I really want to lose the weight again to have another healthy pregnancy, hopefully next year, and feel better about myself in the mean time. Bah! Come on time and energy!

No problem shudknow! :) I don't really update the list once people are added.... there are some girls on there that are prego! Thanks for letting us know and congrats on your very soon TTC date!!

I'm with you on the exercise! I'm so back and forth with it. I wish I had the brilliant advice to encourage you, but there is none. You have to be ready and feel ready for yourself :hugs:

hi all. I've been on here silently stalking since I joined...maybe a month ago? I haven't a clue. My brain is all over the place! I've seen many of you have great things happen to you and congrats to you all! I've also seen some of you going through rough times and having troubles, to those of you :hugs: and hang in there.

I'm feeling much like I was when we started ttc our daughter. I feel just awful and unhappy and unhealthy. The baby is really the best part of my life (and DH I guess). I've had issues with depression and anxiety for 6 or 7 years now and I've been off all meds for about 2 years but sometimes I really think I need them. What I'm really missing, and I know it, is exercise. I lost a lot of weight before falling pregnant with lo and I was exercising at least 3 days a week and feeling amazing. I just can't seem to get out of this rut of feeling tired, grumpy, and useless. I really want to lose the weight again to have another healthy pregnancy, hopefully next year, and feel better about myself in the mean time. Bah! Come on time and energy!

Rachie... hope all is ok with you:hugs:.

ImSoTired, I've been having a lot of anxiety myself lately. I really need to start exercising to and I think I would feel better about myself. Hope you can get back to yourself soon! :hugs:

ImSoTired, I am the SAME way. I have a gym membership and I never go. I do walk my dog a few times a week, so I guess that's better than nothing.
I also suffer from depression/some social anxiety, so I understand. <3

How is everyone? I've been ok... just busy! Hope all is well!

I'm okay, working hard at the moment so really tired! We have half the downstairs painted and a new sofa ordered. It's just the other 3/4 of the house that needs our attention :haha: I have a scan date but I think I will have AF then so I'm expecting that I need to change it!

I think that time has stopped in the last couple of weeks, I feel like my ticker has said 10 months for forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->