• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Just done my first day at uni. Missed Oliver so much :(

And I'm very excited cos we got new video baby monitors! God I'm getting old! X

How is everyone today?

I think I might have another cyst/cysts on my ovary. I keep having bleeding on and off that will last a few hours and stop, and now pain on the right. I've already had 2 surgeries. Hope this all goes away on its own!

Sorry to hear about the cysts. They are very painful :( hopefully you won't need another surgery. Feel better :)

Hi, can I join in? I'm WTT for #1 in 2014. We're waiting because my bf and I haven't been together for too long. I'm already 30 years old, so I'm a bit nervous about everything going well.

At 19 years old, after not having my period for a year, I was diagnosed with PCOS, but after being on the pill for more than 8 years, I'm fairly regular. At the moment I'm using an iud as contraceptive.

Today I'm having my yearly check-up with the gynaecologist and hopefully, next time I go, it will be to have the iud removed :)

(ps: I'm not a native English speaker, so I apologise for any weird sentences :winkwink: )

She's a nurse practitioner and I meet with her once every three months. The meetings are for her to go over my chart to ensure I'm doing everything correctly. She also is available for any questions I may have. Also since she's a nurse practitioner, she's able to order labs and any other tests I may need due to my endometriosis. Basically does everything she can on her end to ensure I can conceive. I found her through the catholic diocese website for my area. She's a really nice lady and I really like her. She seems to take my concerns seriously and isn't judgmental at all.

That's really interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Hi, can I join in? I'm WTT for #1 in 2014. We're waiting because my bf and I haven't been together for too long. I'm already 30 years old, so I'm a bit nervous about everything going well.

At 19 years old, after not having my period for a year, I was diagnosed with PCOS, but after being on the pill for more than 8 years, I'm fairly regular. At the moment I'm using an iud as contraceptive.

Today I'm having my yearly check-up with the gynaecologist and hopefully, next time I go, it will be to have the iud removed :)

(ps: I'm not a native English speaker, so I apologise for any weird sentences :winkwink: )

Welcome Eline! :flower:

How's everyone going?

It's 30 degrees here today, despite only being the first month of spring. :shock:

im off work atm in so much pain with my pelvis and back :( its freezing here and we have just had our gas reconnected after our landlord turned it off by mistake last year! oh was speaking to the gasman and he asked about our lo and if dh wanted anymore, he said maybe just one more :/ also i never really thought about how many children i want!! hope you're all well! x

Wow - haven't posted since the name was changed. I'll re-introduce myself for all the newbies. I'm 29 and DH is 31. We have an almost 10 month old DD. I'm a school teacher and just returned to work a month ago after being home with my baby for 8 months - hence, the no time to do anything anymore. I will try and go on as much as I can though. It's nice to see the group getting bigger :)

Welcome to all the new members :wave:

Junemomma - I had not idea about your issues. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. :hugs:

I'm at work right now. A little frustrated because I have been working my butt of a work the last 3 nights without a moment to sit down and JUST NOW finally got a break and got on facebook and someone ruins Grey's Anatomy for me :growlmad: which is on my DVR! I don't know if any of you watch Grey's but I love it, and have been waiting to see what was going to happen for months! I know...I know, I'm being a little whiney! But who does that :shrug:.

On a good note.... I am off for the next 4 nights and DH and I are going to a wedding on saturday night sans kiddos!!! So excited for a night out:happydance:!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA, I have had my parents here for the last couple of weeks which has been lovely.

I resigned from my job yesterday. Went well, in fact I was probably doing them a favour. Things will be tight for the next few months but I am hoping to start doing Family Day Care (being a home child carer) early next year.

I hope everyone is well. Welcome to all those who have joined recently! :)

That's my first week at uni done. Missed Oliver tonnes. Mentally I'm feeling a lot better though,I was going stir crazy with doing the same thing every day x

Hiya :flower:

Im Emma and got a boyfriend called Sean and a daughter called Freya. Im 22 and Freya was a lovely suprise :) I want to try for another one in 2014 as I think it will be a nice age for them to be :)

Hi all, can I join you ladies in the 2014 wait? :) I'm Sofia, I'm 23 and DH is 29. Waiting till 2014 for many reasons, financial etc. Ive been waiting since april 2011 and I realised that I'm about halfway with my own wait already (april 2014). We are WTT # 1. :flower:

Hi all! I would love you join you ladies!
I had my second daughter 6 weeks ago and am WTT until 2014. I am graduating college May 2013. Hubby originally was done, but decided that he wanted to try one more time. We have two beautiful daughters and are hoping for team blue, but of course would be super excited for a third princess :) I am excited to join you ladies!

Wow - haven't posted since the name was changed. I'll re-introduce myself for all the newbies. I'm 29 and DH is 31. We have an almost 10 month old DD. I'm a school teacher and just returned to work a month ago after being home with my baby for 8 months - hence, the no time to do anything anymore. I will try and go on as much as I can though. It's nice to see the group getting bigger :)

Welcome to all the new members :wave:

Junemomma - I had not idea about your issues. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. :hugs:

Thank you sweetie :hugs: I'm going for my ultrasound Wednesday afternoon. I'm a little scared but we'll see what happens. Hopefully my symptoms are only part of my progesterone problems.
It's good to see you back on here :flower:

Hi everyone:flower: could i join you?

I am 21 i have a beautiful girl who is growing up so fast! would love another right now but i know its not the right time.

It's about to become a busy time for us as i have been a SAHM since DD was born but i've now decided to start volunteer work (to gain experience & get a reference so i can get a job when she starts school)

Part of me really doesnt want to go, i want to stay home with my girl, but thats not gona get me a job :nope:

But hoping by 2014 we will have changed things for the better & we will be ready for the next bundle of joy!

I have been an emotional wreck lately. I get so upset over almost everything, crying that is. I don't know what's going on with me. AF is suppose to arrive tomorrow so maybe my hormones are just acting up A LOT!!! How are all of you ladies doing?

Junemomma, that happens to me some months, too. I'm pretty sure it's hormones occasionally being extreme due to PCOS. :dohh:

It's a public holiday today (Monday) and I've got work off for once (I don't usually :growlmad:), so I get a three day weekend. Problem is I'm on call to attend a birth and I've been on call close to 3 weeks, now! And I can't enjoy my time because I keep feeling like I have to dash off at any moment. Haven't been able to make plans or see friends or anything, and I've not had a good night's sleep in over 2 weeks. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->