****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Welcome MellyH :wave:!

I've been off work all week due to all of us being sick! I think we are all getting better and my brother and his fiance are coming over tonight to hang out and play cards!

DH and I both keep bring up the TTC topic lately. I think he is excited too! We have a little less than 1 yr to go!

Sorry to be a pain and ask again but when are you TTC again?

Haha! We are planing on the beginning of Aug 2014... so about a year lol!

Oh man that is when I would absolutely love our time to be. I'm so hoping it will be next year but who knows!

What are everyone's plans for this weekend? We might take the boy's out on my in-law's boat. Gabe has been asking to go!

Dinner with some relos tomorrow night, then Australian father's day is on Sunday, so bbq at my parents' house. Other than that, chillin with DF and gym. Typical weekend lol.

Jealous of the boat, I'd love to be able to go out on a boat whenever I like. The weather is always fab here and we're by the ocean and the river.

Angie I'm jealous that you live near the Ocean! We have to drive for hours to get ito the Ocean. But the little boat out on a big lake is pretty nice too. I'm jealous of your wheather too! But I don't think I could handle all of the big insects in Australia. I would love to go there someday though!

Got the brother down this weekend :) that's as far as my plans go!!

Unfortunately ladies, I'm going to be leaving this thread. Had a proper talk with the OH. I need to get my career sorted first. So I have another 2 to 3 year wait. I'd always hoped to have my first by 25 but that doesn't look like its going to be possible. Nevermind eh? More time to save for the eventual LO and childcare costs for when I go back to work I guess.

I'll still stay subscribed to this thread so I can keep track of you all :)

Lots of love and best wishes to all of you in here :) x

Hi :wave: Can I come play with you all? I don't know if I've ever posted in this thread. We are thinking of trying for a second child next year sometime. Probably April will be the earliest we would start. I'd rather not be heavily pregnant during the summer. I got so hot when pregnant last time!
Are any of you teachers? I'm not, but I teach dance, and I'm wondering if I should "plan" a pregnancy around the school year. Like, get pregnant around September so baby comes after the dance recital haha.

Angie I'm jealous that you live near the Ocean! We have to drive for hours to get ito the Ocean. But the little boat out on a big lake is pretty nice too. I'm jealous of your wheather too! But I don't think I could handle all of the big insects in Australia. I would love to go there someday though!

Insects are smaller here than in America, actually. The only huge 'insect' we have is the huntsman spider but it's not venomous and it's shy, it just likes to hang out in people's houses for some reason. :dohh: We have all the deadly spiders and snakes, though, but they don't live in the city.

You'd probably cry if you went into the outback. :haha:

I love lakes too coz there are no waves and you can just bob in the water and relax.

Unfortunately ladies, I'm going to be leaving this thread. Had a proper talk with the OH. I need to get my career sorted first. So I have another 2 to 3 year wait. I'd always hoped to have my first by 25 but that doesn't look like its going to be possible. Nevermind eh? More time to save for the eventual LO and childcare costs for when I go back to work I guess.

:hugs: I'll still be in your journal! :D

Sad to see you leave this thread :(. But we will still be chatting I'm sure!

Insects are smaller here than in America, actually. The only huge 'insect' we have is the huntsmen spider but it's not venomous and it's shy, it just likes to hang out in people's houses for some reason. :dohh: We have all the deadly spiders and snakes, though, but they don't live in the city.

You'd probably cry if you went into the outback. :haha:

I love lakes too coz there are no waves and you can just bob in the water and relax.

OMG OMG OMG!!! Why in the hell did I just google "huntsman spider" ?!:shock: I would just die if one of those were in my house! My DH gets so annoyed with me because I'm so terrified and call for him the second there is a tiny spider in the house. :haha: Have you ever had one of those things in your house?

OMG OMG OMG!!! Why in the hell did I just google "huntsman spider" ?!:shock: I would just die if one of those were in my house! My DH gets so annoyed with me because I'm so terrified and call for him the second there is a tiny spider in the house. :haha: Have you ever had one of those things in your house?

:rofl: Yeah all the time. Only once this year but about 10 times last year coz it was rainy and they wanted shelter I guess. But the biggest I've seen is only about 6cm all the way across. But again, they're not dangerous so I'm not scared of them unless they go near me. I just get DF to put them back into the garden. Go look up the funnel web spider. Now THAT'S scary. They're huge AND one of the deadly ones. Never seen one though, which is lucky coz they're aggressive. I've seen a few redback spiders at my mom's house, which are also deadly, but they're little and they stay in gardens and are shy. However, put me near a cockroach and I'll scream.

Last night DF came inside and had an Australian cockroach on his shirt collar (and they're much less gross than American cockroaches) and I freaked and ran away. :haha: I really hate cockroaches though.

UGH! I hate cockroaches too! I haven't seen them very much, but we had a Mom at work this week, bring in breast milk for her baby that was frozen.... when they thawed it there was a cockroach in it :sick:!!

I think I've seen the funnel web spider before! I don't need to see it again!

Have you seen the Camel spider from Afghanistan? Those are scary!

I haven't seen them very much, but we had a Mom at work this week, bring in breast milk for her baby that was frozen.... when they thawed it there was a cockroach in it :sick:!!

What the fuuuuck. Disgusting. How does one even do that?!?! :sick:

Have you seen the Camel spider from Afghanistan? Those are scary!

Looked it up. Scary!!

Ewwww spiders!

It's September 1st which means we TTC in 11 MONTHS!!! Less than a year! Any other August TTCers floating around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->