****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I'm covering my eyes, if I can't see you then you can't see me... lalala..

:haha:

That just doesn't work, face the facts, you need to go back to spy school.

Yeah, I guess you don't see James Bond doing such things but I've redone the training so many times, I don't think I'm ever going to pass. What other sort of nuisance could I be? :cry:

Thank you so much, I haven't laughed so much in ages :haha:

Haha, its been funny :)

Laughs all round tonight. Watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown lol

I think I may have seen that by accident while in a hotel - very funny!

It is indeedy, particularly funny tonight actually. You don't have a tv do you?

No, we don't.. I really don't miss it either, it's weird now because we forget that everyone else has tv's, lol!

Is it a regular series? I thought what I watched was a one off - I might try to find it online xx

Well off to clean the house! You guys have been truly entertaining :).

I think it is a regular series at the moment actually.

Enjoy your cleaning luvmyfam!

I'm off to sleep now, has been fun chatting tonight. Enjoy your weekends ladies :)

Xxx

:hi: ttcbaby2011, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: 5 boys must keep you busy, i'd love to have 5+ kids but think my oh is only on board for 4 max but we'll see hey! :haha:

Love your oh's way with words rachie04. :haha:

Thank you 30mummyof1, 5 boys does keep us on our toes, but I love it! You never know maybe your hubby will change his mind. Mine did. Our rainbow baby was going to be our last, but agreed to try one more time for another girl, but either gender would be a blessing.

Yes exactly, I think it will depend on what house we move into in the future. I'm hoping i'll have twins at some point too :)
We'll be swaying too, I was looking into it earlier this year when we ttc for a month before deciding to wait until after the wedding and it doesn't seem easy. Love to know what you did for your sway.

I got most of my infomation from a site called in-gender. BTW the site is free. https://in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/ this is the web site and this is the information that you use to sway for a girl https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/3584.aspx I did'nt do everything on the list. I just picked out what I thought would work for me. If you ever need to ask me something about the sway I try to help has much as I can. :0)

Stoping by to tell all of you ladies to have a blessed weekend :0)

Just popping in to say hi! I'm still reading the thread and the forum occasionally, but I try not to visit too much as it tends to increase my broodiness A LOT. Time just goes faster thinking about and planning other things :) Only 10 months to go though, yay!

I hope everyone is doing fine in here.

Hi Eline :wave:. Good to hear from you!

Well we took the kids to an amusement park yesterday and they had so much fun. My neice was with us and she was sick.... now we're all sick! Oh the joys lol! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Glad they all had fun, but shame you're now sick too! Hope it passes quickly xx

Well, my little Jacob had a little harder time with this cold. He started having a lot of trouble breathing and needed to go to the ED. After several breathing treatments and steroids he's feeling better and they sent us home! My poor little Jake... they say he could have asthma as it was an asthma like reaction.

In better news its almost SEPTEMBER!! Where has this year gone?! Those of you that are starting in january have just over 4 months left!!!!!

Well, my little Jacob had a little harder time with this cold. He started having a lot of trouble breathing and needed to go to the ED. After several breathing treatments and steroids he's feeling better and they sent us home! My poor little Jake... they say he could have asthma as it was an asthma like reaction.

In better news its almost SEPTEMBER!! Where has this year gone?! Those of you that are starting in january have just over 4 months left!!!!!

Glad to hear your son Jacob is doing better and sorry to hear that your son Jake may have asthma.

Please add me to the list! We are waiting until Feb 2014. I didn't realise this thread was for everyone, for some reason I thought it was someone's journal! :haha:

My office mate is pregnant, about 16 weeks, and she's starting to have a gorgeous little tummy (it's her second so she's popping more quickly this time!) and it's adorable but I'm definitely feeling envious!

Welcome MellyH!

Some of you are going to be leaving us soon :( how sad and exciting at the same time!

It's very nearly Friday, and I am very glad of that. Been a busy week for me, for those of us in the UK at least we have a bank holiday to look forward to!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, anyone got anything exciting planned?

:hi:and Welcome MellyH!

Nothing exciting here for the weekend. You have a nice weekend too xleebeex.O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->