****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

That would be awesome, I haven't got anyone to go with :( I darent push my luck with OH. There's a massive kiddicare near me and I'd love to go and have a look around there! Xxx

I went to Sainsbury's earlier and I decided that if there was something that I *really* liked then I would buy it.. The section was closed for refurbishment :growlmad:

I love browsing John Lewis online. Private browsing windows are awesome :thumbup: xx

Aww Lee and Rachie, my friends across the pond:friends: ... how far from each other are you? I've never been to the UK! It would be so neat to go and be around you all with your amazing accents (well accent to me!):flower:.

Probably 2-3 hours away from eachother unfortunately, I'm just having a look to see where would be in the middle and does it have good shopping there :p . Still we're closer to eachother than you are to us luvmyfam. Imagine if we could have a global gathering on broody and babbling ladies? That would be awesome! xx

Haha, that would be cool. Where is in the middle then?

I will admit to online browsing :haha:

It looks like St Albans, but that would mean you taking the smelly M25. Or Cambridge looks middle-like too. Or possible Harlow but I know know nothing about Harlow other than I think alot of aircrew might live there, is that near an airport?

I feel like a stalker - this is luvmyfam's fault for giving me the idea :p

xx

Haha, how do you know where I am? Harlow isn't too far from me, 40 mins max but there's nothing there lol.

Haha! You guys aren't that far from eachother at all! It totally is my fault Rach :blush:!

Probably 2-3 hours away from eachother unfortunately, I'm just having a look to see where would be in the middle and does it have good shopping there :p . Still we're closer to eachother than you are to us luvmyfam. Imagine if we could have a global gathering on broody and babbling ladies? That would be awesome! xx

That would be awesome!

Remember when you were going for your new job interview and I said I was going to come along and be your cheering squad? You mentioned it then, I can't remember the exact town you're in and I'm not planning on trawling through old posts to find it either but I can remember the county you're in at least. Seriously.. I feel like a total stalker.

Hahahaha this is cracking me up. I don't have bushes outside, I have a big green bin, you could be in there I suppose lol.

Do you not have bushes? Damn, I'm outside the wrong house again.. I'll never get my degree in stalking :(

I'm kinda of glad my OH is at work, I don't think I'd be able to hide my laughing!

Do you think we've derailed and hijacked the thread enough? I'm sorry again luvmyfam xx

Yeah I think we've hijacked enough, I can see you, you're definitely outside the wrong house. And shuttingxyours eyes doesn't mean I can't see you! Its a shame there isn't a messenger on here or somethin or like a group chat room xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->